Who We Are

Monday, July 27, 2015

Score!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  GREAT news here at Ao4 Headquarters recently -- Mom got me a new box!!!

IMG_9952MagsBox
"SCORE!!!  I love it, Mom!  Thanks!!!"

It was exactly the right size and everything!  Mom must have loved it, too, because she was walking all around it, "squee-ing" and taking tons of pictures.  I was just sitting there, enjoying my new box, when I heard Cam say something.

IMG_9940MagsBox
"What, Cam?!?"


IMG_9945CamBag
"A new bag, Mags.  Mom got a new bag."

Umm... yeah, whatevs.  We ALL know it's all about the box!!!

IMG_9942MagsBox
"Hey, Mom, could you move your bag and wallet out of my shot, please?

I still think I scored better than Mom!  Anyone want to come over to box with me?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

15 comments:

  1. YOU are always adorable, Mags, but mom really likes YOUR mom's new bag and wallet! She likes fish. Weirdo.

    -Otto and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the box. We like boxes too!
    Xoxo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a grreat boxer, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every day can be boxing day with woo Maggie! Play bows,

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cool box must have cost a fortune
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, move that mom-junk out of your glamour shot!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohooo, a new box!!! Well I finks that box suits you pawfectly!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is one awesome box :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arty is on his way over!!! Ummm....Our Mama was squee-ing a bit, but I don't think it was over the box.
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you so scored better than your mom did Mags! That's one cool box!

    PeeS: Our mommy thinks the bags are pretty cool too. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maggie, we're packin our bags! we should be there by Thanksgiving. We think we could have fun with your mom's bag, too. tho she may need to take off the straps...you know, safety first an all. Did you get shreddy papers too? should we pack some?

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are more cat than my kitty brother! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a super great box. Unless your mom puts treats in the bags they aren't very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am just learning about boxes and they are great so far. I know why you are so happy.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so happy to be sitting in your box, Maggie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete