Who We Are

Friday, July 10, 2015

Video Tutorial

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  I know some of you are experiencing hot weather like we are!  I thought I'd share a short tutorial with you of how to really excel at cooling off!

After we've had our nice, long morning walk, Cam and I usually relax on the deck with Mom and, on occasion, get to have a pool party.  Sure, sometimes we have to help Mom clean the deck, like I showed you the other day, but there are ways to combine all three of these activities (relaxing, having a pool party, and helping Mom) to help you maximize cooling off.

With that in mind, I give you my latest video:



Who feels nice and cool now?

What a blast!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. Oh Maggie you could make any party fun! Mom should be in the pool with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, you do make us laugh. We were giggling right along with your Mom.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mags, soooo much energy, you've made me exhausted just watching you.
    What great funs, so how wet were you at the end?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so fun! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooling off looks like a lot of work Maggie! You're funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday, Looks like you've had great weather; we loved the video! I doubt Hunter would get in at all, but you've got a heavier coat on than he does. Thanks for sharing, you made me laugh. Have a great weekend.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  7. mom has the giggles.....you certainly look like you were having fun Mags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD we are laughing so hard! We watched it 3 times
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that looks like fun!

    We saw your name in Frankie & Ernie's looking back post comments and it brought back a lot of memories. It's good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I called my husband over to see it and I was laughing out loud while YOU were laughing out loud on the video!! This is soooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a hoot, Maggie! We loved your video☺

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mags, you are too cute!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  13. We haven't visited in a bit, but we finally come see what you are up to and it is so exciting! we love all the pool parties, it makes us laugh and feel cooler all at once!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are quite silly with that water Maggie.

    ReplyDelete