Who We Are

Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Very Lovely Walk

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  Mags and I took Mom and Dad on a lovely walk again this morning and I thought I'd show you some of the highlights.  Are you ready to get going?

The lovely blanket of snow is still here, making everything look so beautiful!

IMG_6629CamSnow
"Isn't this peaceful?  Serene, even!"

Yes.  It was so quiet, so tranquil, so ...

IMG_6622MagsCamWalk
"Hey, Cam.  You know what would make this walk even better?"
"Yes, I do ... "
IMG_6637MagsCamWalk
"BOOM!"
"BOOM!"
IMG_6641MagsCamWalk
"Hey, that was fun!"
"LEASH ZOOMIES!"

I did the "tail tuck, ear pin-back, run in circles" thing.  So relaxing!!!

IMG_6649MagsCamWalk
"Check it out, Cam.  I'm doing your Suzannah Hoffs look."
"Here it comes!"
IMG_6650MagsCamWalk
"BOO-hey, I missed!"
"Ha!  Gotta be quicker than that, littlest crazed river otter!"

What a great way to unwind!

Mom and I were the first ones back at the house.  I heard Maggie calling for me ...

IMG_6651MagsSnowBank
♪  Oh, CAM-mie ♪  !!!"

... but I have no idea where she was!  I mean, it's not like she was hiding behind a pile of snow, waiting to ambush me or anything.

Are your walks this relaxing?!?

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Cammie!

12 comments:

  1. We know you guys are having a blast in that snow.
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cammie, Our walks are definitely not that exciting! When we first leave the house, Hunter thinks he is a sibe and runs like crazy-guess he wants to get all his smells in. When we walk with Lily or friends, he is busy making sure he checks out every spot that they stop at. Hope you get to enjoy the snow for awhile!
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY CATS do I wish you could take my mom on one of those walkies. She gets so jelly when she sees all the lovely trails.
    I love your zoomies and Wooplaying too. Thank goodness Maggie doesn't have thumbs or she would have surely creamed you with a snowfreak ball
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like the perfect weather to enjoy a long walk - at least for you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must have been a wonderful walkie, and very fun too!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your snowy cold walks!! And the Crazed River Otter Games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is your kinda weather!! Snow Dogs need Snow!!
    Enjoy :)

    Wyatt and Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh, someone came overnight and stole the little bit of snow we had! We couldn't believe how quickly it disappeared. We almost had a threesome of zoomies on our walk today as our next door neighbor's boxer "escaped" his invisible fence and came charging. Mom was so proud that we both sat very still while she yelled at Cash to go home. Of course, he didn't listen and another neighbor coming down the street stopped her car and grabbed Cash and brought him home. Silly owners didn't quite get exactly what the problem was:( Mom said, "Grrrrrr". It didn't make for a very serene ending to our walk.

    Hope we all get some more snow SOON!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. We get nutty like that when we go out to do our peepees, not usually on walks. Enjoy the snow, girls☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a FUN walk, but I don't know if I'd call it relaxing! BOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You all got some snow too!! Yay! We have extra, so if you need any more....!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete