Who We Are

Thursday, January 07, 2016

It's My Birthday!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cameron, and today my sisters Drew, Lucy, and I turn EIGHT!

Dad was out taking Mags for a long walk in the rain this morning; I stayed home to make sure Mom got some rest. The garage door had barely closed when Mom came in and made an announcement:

IMG_6044CamPinkPiggy
"Cam?!?  There's someone here to see you!"
"Really?  Who could it ... Oh!  Oh!  Is that ...?!?! It can't be!"

"SQUEALoink!"

But it WAS!  It was an old friend of mine I haven't seen since ... well, frankly, since we adopted Maggie, if I'm not mistaken!

The two of us went into the living room to get caught up!

IMG_1956CamPinkPiggy
"This is my old friend, Pink Pig!  Say hello to our readers, Pink."
"SQUEALoink!"

That's pretty much all she says.  Wow, have I missed her!  We got reacquainted:

IMG_6060CamPinkPiggy
"Mmm!  Pig ears!"
"SQUEEEEEALoink!"

We played for a good, long while and had such fun!

IMG_1973CamPinkPiggy
"I love playing with Pink Pig!"
"SQUEALoink!"

I do!  I love playing with her!  And I think she likes playing with me, too.  Oh.  Oh, yes.  I know what you're wondering about .

IMG_1976CamPinkPiggy
"Maggie must NEVER know about Pink Pig.  Seriously!"
"SQUEEEEEEALoink."

It's for Pink Pig's own good.  She was a friend of Davy's  and now she's my friend.  Perhaps when Maggie gets a little bit older.  Until then, Mom made Pink Pig vanish as soon as she heard the garage door open.  Just for safety's sake.

For now - and frankly as soon as she got in the door - Mags can play with what she calls her favorite toy -- ME!  Here we are, in action:


Click here to view on YouTube.

We did lots and LOTS of that this morning!  We even got to go on a short walk with Dad AND Mom after Round One!  What a great day this is shaping up to be!

Anyway - if my sisters are reading, happy birthday, Drew and Lucy! Apple slices for everyone!

Cammie!

22 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cammie!!!!! A visit from Pink Pig sounds like the perfect present!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday huskerboo!

    Nuk & Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Boy do you ever have a blast over there!! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Cammie! How wonderful to have a special visit from your pretty Pink Pig on your very special day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! What a pawsome pig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eight?? I never would have guessed! Happy birthday beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful memories of your brother and his pig. Happy birthday ..Stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bol you taking care of puggy
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Cammie!!! Looks like Maggie did all she could to make it a really happy day, complete with river otter fun. We hope you got cake!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday dear Cammie - we love your pink piggie!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birfday, Cammie! we can't believe you are eight :O we would not put you over five. Pink Piggy looks like a good friend. we're glad the two of you could celebrate your day together :)

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, ditto, sharpie... sneezy, doc, grumpy...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Cammie!! I am so glad you got to play with an old friend for a while. I hope you had a great day. I love love love watching the two of you play!!!


    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY BURFDAY Cammie
    I do hope you had a WONDERFUL day filled wiv lots of TREATS, FUNS and...of course....CAKE!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cammie happy happy birthday. OMCs your sisters and you share a bday with my mom. It sure looks like you have a super duper day. We loved the video
    Hugs madi your bfff and mom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday!! Wow, that Pink Pig toy looks like a BFF for sure. And what fun you all had playing your crazy river otter games...that look like a good bout of bitey-face, if you ask me. Love the arooooooooos!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a very happy barkday, Camo! You just keep getting lovelier every year. :D I'm glad you got to play with an old furiend for your barkday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Cammie! I hope that you got a real pigs ear to nom on and how much fun that you have a special secret pig stuffie to play with, it's a very special day, I hope that you got a nice walk, lots of treats and toys and lots of play time with Mags, the video of you both playing your crazy otter games is fun to watch, I don't think I would like to get nibbled on though, you girls play rough! You look so gorgeous in your photos, such fabulous furs, beautiful eyes and sweet sounding howls, Enjoy! Love and Licks from your Furiend Frank XxxxX XxxxX XxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday Cammie!!
    p.s. It's so nice to see Pink Pig again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated Birthday Cammie! It sure looks like you had fun with that pig.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Belated Birthday Cammie!
    You two had a real blast there! I like your squeaky buddy. I has some toys like that that live on top of the cabinets since Arran came along.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete