Who We Are

Saturday, January 02, 2016

My Pink Spaceship

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie.  I'm just here playing with my pink spaceship.

IMG_6003CamToy
"La la la la la..."

Well, yes. It used to be "our" pink spaceship, but ... see down near the bottom here in this next shot?

IMG_5998CamToy
"Take a look.  Oh.  Don't mind the Sibe fluff.  Mom's washing my bed later on.  But check out the toy."

How about a closeup?

IMG_6004NotAMaggieSafeToy
"See what I mean now?"

That was after about 5 minutes with a "certain someone".

IMG_6005CamToy
"She's napping; please don't anyone let her know I'm playing with it!"

I don't want to hurt ... "someone's" feelings, but I DO love playing with this!  Mum's the word about my Cammie-only spaceship -- OK?

Cammie!


17 comments:

  1. I hear woo loud & clear, Cammie! A certain somepup in our home is a toy-destroyer too... and mom wonders why I walk around with Pengie in my mouth & cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will keep it to ourselves, Cammie!! Have fun!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a whisper...we promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a special toy, no wonder you wanted to play with it!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will keep this minor digression to Ourselves, Cammie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We won't say a word. Sometimes it just has to be that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DON'T WORRY CAMMIE NO WAY WOULD OUR MEOW OUT LOUD THE SECRET TO MAGGIE....NEVER WOULD I SHOUT OR WOULD MOM TYPE OUT LOUD
    MOL MOL MOL AS THE OLD SAYING GOES LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!!
    hugs madi your quiet bffff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cammie that last photo of you is so gorgeous, you have such beautiful colour furs and such gorgeous eyes. Is YOUR pink spaceship one that can be stuffed with treats and if so is it any good? I can see that you are really enjoying playing with it and nomming on it a little, I will be sure to keep your secret but I'm sure Mags won't mind if it's keeping you quiet, maybe a little too quiet....
    Enjoy your spaceship while you can, love and licks from your Furiend Frank XxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess Mom won't be addding a spaceship to our toy request list - TWO sets of jaws of steel here!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. When our girls were little if one broke the others favorite toy, they had to buy a new one, so maybe you'll get a brand new one.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  11. We won't tell!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omgosh that thing is cool! BabyBelle would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I won't tell and I think it is fun that you have toys just for you.


    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shhhhhhhh - mums the word. Have fun playing with YOUR pink spaceship, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Every dog deserves their OWN toys from time to time. Happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete