Who We Are

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Box-A-Palooza!!!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Wowzers, did I get a great surprise yesterday!  I had helped Mom and Dad haul all the Christmas decorations and everything back upstairs to one of the guest rooms quite a while ago, but thought Mom had been dragging her feet putting everything away.  I learned why some time yesterday afternoon:  she ordered plastic boxes to do some reorganizing!  And guess what they came in?  BOXES!!!!

IMG_6376MaggieBoxing
"Look at all these BOXES!!!"

We're talking boxes in boxes in boxes!!!  It was -- wait.  Can you see me in there?  Let me move the crinkly paper a bit.

IMG_6378MagsBoxing
"Let me just ..."

OK.

IMG_6371MagsBoxing
"Can you see me now?"

Oh, it was just awesome, friends!  I know especially my kit-cat friends can appreciate what a great occasion this was!  I mean, talk about box-a-palooza!!!  And crinkly paper, too!

IMG_6380MagsBoxing
"What a momentous occasion!!!"

Then I thought CAM!  Cammie should come box with me, right?  I got out of my box and went to get her, but she wasn't really up for boxing.  (I know.  I don't get that, either.)  Here's a little film Mom put together; it's short.


To view on YouTube, please click here.

I tried.  Really, I did.

IMG_6390MagsBoxing
"Would any of you like to come box with me?"

You're all welcome to come box with me. Oh! And file this under "it only gets better" -- we're expecting more boxes today! This is so awesome!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher
Honorary Kit-Cat

13 comments:

  1. OMD! Your head must have been spinning from looking at all those fantastic Maggie sized boxes! You sure were having fun. We think your mom should make you a box castle with all those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly are an honorary kit-cat! We're so impressed by your luff of boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMM YYYYYYYYYYYYY Cats...I must tell you I am an itty bitty green with box envy. Jumpin' catfish
    I don't think in all my 13 3/4 years I have ever seen that many boxes in one room. Great video too!
    Hugs green with box envy Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be having the time of your life playing with all of those boxes, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers Maggie, that is a major box-palooza!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie, you are just too much with your boxes. Lightning says he would love to come have some of those treats Cammie got but forget the box thing - he is terrified of them. Ciara might be willing to try but she might need some of those treats too.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. We wish we could come enjoy all those boxes and crinkly paper with you! Cammie has no idea what she's missing! We hope your mom leaves them all out forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many boxes Maggie, how do you choose which one????? And all that paper to shred!!!! Oh, oh I is hopping from paw to paw in excitements !!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. some dogs just don't get the whole box thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Maggie! I like boxes too if they have fun things in them, but boxes by themselves? You do make them look exciting though.
    Our bunnies like them to chew up and hide in and stuff.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL careful she doesn't ship you off
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD Woo Girrrls hit the MOTHER LODE of Boxes.... they are like those Russian Nesting DOLLs.. only BETTER... BOX in a BOX in a BOX WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you sure you're not part cat?

    ReplyDelete