Who We Are

Saturday, January 16, 2016

PUMPKIN!!!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  I was looking for something fun and different to do the other day, when Mom, who knows what a VERY good girl I am, said ...

IMG_6296MagsPumpkin
"Hey, Mags!  Wanna play with this?!?"
"Great Dane in the morning!  It's the PUMPKIN!"

You all know I've been eyeing that baby for quite a while now.  I've even snuck into the pantry where Mom stashes it if the door's left open and have grabbed it a time or two!  And Mom was offering me pumpkin playtime!  I thought it over ...

IMG_6278MagsPumpkin
"Oh.  The pumpkin?  Well..."

And then ...

IMG_6280Swoosh
"WHOOSH!"

The pumpkin and I were GONE!  That's my tail in the upper right.  And no, I didn't take the GoughNut, too.  I sort of kicked that out of my way as I flew past it with the pumpkin.

Fear not! The pumpkin is still intact!  But WOWZERS, did I have a blast with it!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

9 comments:

  1. We bet you had a blast with that pumpkin!!! The GoughNut will still be there another day when the pumpkin gets put in hiding again.

    Happy Cold Saturday.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That is one fine looking pumpkin too....and one fine looking pumpkin playing with the pumpkin
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE have taken VERY GOOD CARE of OUR Pumpkin Also.... we get it out and play and then let it be put away... We are hoping that CINDERELLA will come and take a Ride in her Coach... Butt so far... it has been the Triumph of HOPE over Experience... Wonder why your mom HIDES it in the closet? Do you suppose it is her version of EXPERIENCE over HOPE???

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you can make pumpkin pie after you finish with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pumpkins are fun to play with cuz they taste good!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walter would have gutted that thing in no time if we had one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers...our Mama put our pumpkin away (so Jakey wouldn't dead it) until next fall...Our Mama is a meanie!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are still having lots of fun with our pumpkin so we totally understand, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh. We're glad you enjoyed the pumpkin so much! Did it have catnip on it too?

    ReplyDelete