Who We Are

Saturday, January 09, 2016

Wait For It...

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam!  This morning, I had one-on-one playtime with Mom.  I decided to go for one of our Beyond Tough toys.  Maggie used to be allowed to play with these, but once her big girl teeth came in, it's best that she doesn't play with them.  Anyway, she was out taking an extended Daddy-Daughter walk, so I could just kick back and enjoy the toy!

I chewed this corner for a while:

IMG_6157CamToy
"Mmm!  Purple AND yellow!"

Then I chewed another corner for a while:

IMG_6159CamToy
"Ooh!  Just the yellow!  This is great!"

And then ...

IMG_6167CamToy
"Wait.  This is getting tricky.  How do I ..."

Then I remembered.  You know it's coming, right?

IMG_6177CamToy
" ♩You put your right foot in... ♩" 

Don't blame me for the ear worm.  Meeshka's mom made that comment on FB when Mom posted one of the pix of me playing with it.  The Hokey-Pokey song has been in Mom's head ever since!

Cammie!

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh....toys! Caturday is a great day to sleep. Or play with toys. Or anything, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY Cats you are doing the hokey pokey...well done. It is nice to have one on one time with each pawrent.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the smartest gal EVER Cammie!!!! No mere canine would have figured that out.

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! We never thought of doing that but next time we are playing with a toy that is similar we will give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you need another one of those toys for the other paw:) Is it as cold there as it is here? Mom doesn't understand why we want to keep going outside.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha this toy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your purple bracelet looks fabulous on you, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is one way to get a good hold on it

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one super cool toy Cammie and how much fun you are having playing the Hokey-Pokey with it! Love and Licks from your Friend Frank XxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a good hokey pokey toy player, Cammie!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL, I love your Hokey Pokey toy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't worry Cammie, my Human Woman made the joke and then was rightly cursed with the song in her head all day too! - Meeshka

    ReplyDelete