Who We Are

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Carrier Landing Misfire

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  So there I was, practicing my aircraft carrier landings, you know, my touch and goes, when I had something of a misfire.

IMG_2944MagsBed
"Wait a minute.  Something went wrong."
IMG_2943MagsBed
"I remember flying through the air ... but I don't remember touching down on the deck of the aircraft carrier.  I mean bed."

Nothing but air.  Skipped the carrier altogether!  I mean bed.  Whatever.  All the way over it, from floor to floor!

I wouldn't advise trying this out at sea, but here in my practice facility, it was AWESOME!  I need to make this part of my normal routine!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. WOW!! I'm learning so much from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's a safe place to try things, after all. Keep working !

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bet your Mom put that bed on stilts and threw your projection moves:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank goodness you landed safely
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very gifted girl, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just make sure you don't fly through the window!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are alright. Your bed is now a fly over state

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you must have engaged your thrusters!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can fly!!!!! That must be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow---We want to see a video of that! Be careful there up in the air!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD...what a pro you are, Maggie!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete