Who We Are

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

For A Good Reason

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Last week, Cam and I were out front with Mom and she asked us to pose on the porch.  No treats or anything -- but we did this:

IMG_2725MagsCamPorch
"How's this, Mom?  I'm doing my Prime Minister look."
"I'm giving my best smile!"

Yep. The perfect pose!  Without use of treats!

Oh, don't get us wrong. We only did it because it was for a VERY good cause! My father - Cam's half-brother - was celebrating his 14th birthday! That's right - the big 1-4 for CH D'Azul's El Presidente.  AKA Juarez.  AKA my dad.  It was a special occasion, and one we could totally get behind! We posted that photo to him; I'm sure he liked it!

For the time being, we need to stop cooperating so much. We do have Siberian reputations to maintain.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. We're certainly glad we got to see such a great picture of you, and it WAS for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are picture perfect today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooperating is challenging especially w/o a good incentive. I say bravo for the time you managed and a most happy belated 14th to Cam's 1/2 brudder
    Hugs madi yoru bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. we bet he loved that present!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 14th Birthday to Juarez! I'm sure he loves your picture because I sure do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Juarez - 14 is awesome!!!

    Now Mom needs to give you two a treat or two for that great pose.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very Happy Barkday to Juarez!!

    We think being great models, without treats, just one time every few years may be allowed ;-)...maybe!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to Jaureez. You did a great job posing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, we figured there was some reason you were posing so nicely! We're sure Juarez appreciated it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It wasn't cooperating with your momma, it was doing something YOU wanted that she happened to want too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 14th to the doggy daddy!! LOVE that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely pose for your relative! Treats all around!

    ReplyDelete