Who We Are

Friday, July 27, 2018

Yee-Haw!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  As I mentioned a couple days ago, it's county fair time!  I wasn't sure if we'd get to go look around this year or not, but today on our walk ...

IMG_3085MagsCamHudsonTrail
"Keep going straight?  Wow!  OK!"
"We're not heading down the trail?"
"Not today!"

We didn't turn onto Hudson Trail!  We kept going ...

IMG_3086MagsCamKimballHill
"Up, up, and away ..."
"... in my beautiful balloooooooon!"

That route is very hilly.  We haven't walked that way since before my surgery last year.

Before we knew it, we were at the corner by the park!

IMG_3088MagsCamCiCoPark
"Oooh!  I smell something.  Something FABULOUS!"
"Me, too!"

Then we turned into the park, and sure enough, all the animals are there for the Kaw Valley Rodeo and the Riley County Fair!

We stopped to visit with the horses first!

IMG_3091CamMagsHorses
"Hello, horsies!"
"Wow, look at 'em all!"

We are very calm around farm animals.  If we aren't, Mom and Dad take us elsewhere.  It's not fair for the farm animals!

Maggie really liked the horses.

IMG_3093MagsHorses
"Hey!  Is the Budweiser for you guys?"
"Neigh."

I had a feeling that's what he would say!

I wanted to see what else was there, so I walked a bit further down the line.

IMG_3095CamBulls
"Hey, Mags.  Check this out.  It's a bunch of bull.  I mean 'bulls'."

We sure enjoyed our walk down to the park and fairgrounds!  What a fun walk that turned into!  We'll show you more of what we saw at the fair tomorrow!

Cammie!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Days are here for sure. Will there be food and fun and frolicking?
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That was an exciting walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, we bet the smells were divine!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  4. We saw our donkey friends tonight and they were so good - they stayed right by the fence and stared at us. Then the one way back at the barn came walking out with all his heeing and hawing and made the three at the fence go back to the barn. Just when we were starting to have a good conversation too.

    Those horses are beautiful.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always enjoy seeing your trips to the fair! We bet the farm animals look for you every year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic walk in the park. Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY COW PATTIES!!! (I means it this time! BOL!!!) What a FABulous walkie you gurls had! I can't waits to see what other mischief, I means, stuffs you saw!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun walk you girls had! I've never seen horsies or bulls on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun that you got to meet all those big anipals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! you got to see a lot of anipals!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cammie, I think the animals were just as happy to see you as you girls were to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, those are some BIIIIIG doggies! I want to meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great walk,it was so worth it to go so far!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete