Who We Are

Sunday, July 01, 2018

Serene Scenery Sunday

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  This morning has been great - very serene. I thought I'd tell you all about it.

First, outside, then breakfast.  A little break, then a fantastic walk - Cam, Dad, Mom, and me.  Awesome.  There may have been some Crazed River Otter Games involved.  Storms in the area (but not here) brought a break in the heat.  It's only expected to get to 90 today.  Compared to the 105 or so we've been having, that is mighty serene right there!  Next, we tooled Mom out of a couple pieces of her Shredded Wheat With Bran.  I love those!  THEN ... I hit the shower.

After that, Mom and I went out on the deck, where she proceeded to start the drying process.  First, the Master Blaster for about 45 minutes or so, then some brushing:

IMG_2412MagsBrush
"Oh, yeah, Mom.  Right there!"

I love having that spot brushed!

After some brush action, we switched back over to the Master Blaster for another half hour.  Mom took this selfie during the process:

IMG_2416MagsDuringBlowDry
"Zzz..."

I was just resting my eyes!!! 

OK.  Maybe not.  Maybe I drifted off for a minute there.  I couldn't help it.  The whole bath/blower/brushing thing felt REALLY good today.  So relaxing, so peaceful, so ... yes.  So serene!

IMG_2421MagsAfterBath
"This is just between us, right?"

You guys won't tell anyone, will you?  I mean, I could lose my Siberian Husky ID card over this if I'm not careful.  I need to find some mischief to get into later to redeem myself.  You know, get back to my roots and all.

Anyway, it's been a mighty serene day so far.  I feel a nap coming on after I finish this up.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Squeaky-Clean Thatcher

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh Maggie I'm getting your drift of Zzzzzzs today too. I do love me a brushin' and head and chin scratch
    Madi(son) D. Cat your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrsonally, we think all ladies should get a pass on salon days. And we have total faith that you will get into major mischief very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 105 sounds very hot!! We're having 90's and it's boiling!!

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so fluffy and squeaky clean, Maggie! We have your sweltering heat today and we're laying low.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure look beautiful after your spa treatment. Not too many pups would feel serene about a bath and blow dry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you do look quite beautiful, Maggie!!! Timber is the brush lover here. Mom has out baths done by the groomer but she is guessing he is going to be one of those rarities who enjoys a bath. It was a little bit cooler here today too, but we are hearing the heat is back soon.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. An impawtant Prime Minister needs the occasional spa day to keep camera-ready. It's part of the job, and you do it so well!

    ~Pigeon

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beawooooootiful Maggie! You have to suffer for beauty sometimes, but you made the best of it!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete