Who We Are

Sunday, June 02, 2019

Cows!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  So ... the other day on our walk, I tried to save the world (or at least my mom) from an errant goat.

IMG_8865CamGoat
"GOAT!!!"
"Umm ... Cammie, it's not a real goat ..."

Sure.  THIS TIME it was a fake metal "yard art" goat.  But if it HAD been real, who'd be laughing now?  Exactly.

So this morning on our walk, I was in the lead.  I stopped and called out ...

IMG_8914CamCows
"COWS!"

Maggie was just about to accuse me of crying wolf (which makes me sad ... you know, wolves crying and all ... poor wolves) when ...

IMG_8913MagsCamCows
"Holy cow!  Urrr... cows!"
"Told you!"

Crying wolf, indeed!

IMG_8915MagsCamCows
"It looks like they just had a shower."
"I hope that doesn't give Mom any crazy ideas."

This IS Kansas.  Goats, cows -- you just never know!  We have to stay alert!

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Cammie!

6 comments:

  1. You sure find some interesting things on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee! you are so right, Cammie, you just never know! good on you for keeping your mom (and the world) safe :)
    cows, eh? is it fair time?

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cows and fake goats! That was a crazy walk you had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I furst came to my house, I had to save my brand-new momma from TWO lions!!! It was super-duper skeery. But I was SO fierce and intimidating, they haven't stirred from their spot ever since. They just watch as we walk on by their driveway. They know who's boss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to save my new family from the robot vac! Thank goodness I barked back to it's safe spot
    Hilda - the new kid at the PugRanch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like one of the best walks ever!

    ReplyDelete