Who We Are

Sunday, June 09, 2019

Gardening

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Yesterday morning, we went on a nice, long family walk after breakfast, just like usual.  It was getting very hot and sticky toward the end there, so afterwards, Cam and I hung out in the air-conditioned house while Mom and Dad went outside to do yard work.  Fear not!  I checked on them from the windows from time to time!

After Mom had had enough, she came and got us girls, so we could do a supervisory check on everything.  Here we are, surveying their work from the top tier:

IMG_8989CamMagsGarden
"Dad's still working!"
"Looking good!  Don't overdo, Dad!"

Supervisors who care say things like that.

IMG_8993CamMagsGarden
"We should have brought him a water."
"How come you're done already, Mom?"
"Well, I ... uh ... we were doing different things ..."
IMG_8991CamMagsGarden
"Oh, this isn't going to go well ..."
"I'm at LEAST going to go hold the bag for him.  Maybe use the trimmers ..."
"Uh ... no, Maggie.  Supervisors don't use power tools."

He was almost done, so I didn't need to argue my case with Mom.  Anyway, Cam and I were happy to help out!  Do you help your bipeds with the gardening, too?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

5 comments:

  1. Rufus here.....and YES! I help with gardening! I dig the holes, then Mom puts the flowers in! She says I'm a VERY GOOD hole digger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady doesn't garden but if she did we would help. We are finally seeing warm temperatures at our place too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are always helping our peeps with their gardening. Walter especially likes when they are planting things and he can steal the bucket the plants came in after it's in the ground. They make great toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a grreat gardener! I dig amazing holes for Momma so she can plant new flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your humans have such a pretty garden, but they have to work so hard to keep it up! Good thing you two are there to cheer them on!

    ReplyDelete