Who We Are

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Just A Short One

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  It's been very hot here for the past few days (heat indices over 100℉) so I've only gone on very short morning walks - but then I get to explore the gardens a little bit!  It's shady out there in the morning, so it's not too bad.  Want to take a quick look with me?

Here's how the Bee Garden is shaping up:

IMG_9344CamBeeGarden
"Hello, everyone!"

There were quite a few bees buzzing around the Russian Sage, but I did not try to eat them. Not that anyone around here would.

You can see the Wildflower Garden from up here:

IMG_9357WildflowerGarden
The Wildflower Garden

When the Maximillian Sunflowers bloom -- those tall things -- it's going to be wild!

Just over from them, we have some pretty daisies:

IMG_9360CammieDaisies
"I love the daisies!"

Here's a close up:

IMG_9361BeckyDaisies
Becky Daisies

OK, it's getting warm, so ...

IMG_9358CamGarden
"That's enough for me!  Let's head inside!"

... let's hit the air conditioning! And remember to get big drinks of water!

Stay cool, everyone!
Cammie!

8 comments:

  1. Your garden is looking so beautiful! We are keeping cool in the AC too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:24 PM

    ohmygoodness! I LOVE your beautiful world.
    and I LOVE how you happily accept any weather that comes along. (and yes! I mean YOU mom!)
    but thank goodness for AC! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cammie, Your flowers are beautiful! Thank you for the tour. Stay cool! ~nose nudges Belle Pup

    ReplyDelete
  4. we can't help but smile at the daisies, Cammie. and you of course :) your gardens look wonderful! we can't wait to see the sunflowers in bloom

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gardens are all beautiful! We have those plants that attract lots of bees
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Air conditioning is definitely my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden is spectacular! So pretty, but best to see in the early morning before it gets so darned HOT!

    Your friend Kiki

    ReplyDelete