Who We Are

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Today, I thought I'd show you around our gardens just a little bit. We have some really pretty blooms going on.  Ready to take a look?

Let's start right here by the Bee Garden.

IMG_9102CamBeeGarden
"Yeah, whatever.  Let's move along ..."

Really not too exciting, but everything is much bigger than when Maggie showed you last time!

You can see the Wildflower Garden from up here -- take a look:

IMG_8979WildflowerGardenEtc
Our Wildflower Garden

Beyond that, you can see some Butterfly Weed (I'll show you a different one in a sec!) and the Creeping Red Thyme (that's the pink stuff).  The really tall plants in the center are the Maximillian Sunflowers!  On the left, the yellow flowers are Moonshine Yarrow.  Behind the sunflowers are these coneflowers:

IMG_8974WhiteSwanConeflower
White Swan Coneflowers

There are more coneflowers in the Friendship Garden. Let's move over there! How about these ones?

IMG_9105GlowingDreamConeflowers
Glowing Dream Coneflowers

Here I am, sitting next to them:

IMG_9107CamFriendshipGarden
"Wait ... what's over there?"

Up behind me, beyond the fence on the middle tier is our Butterfly Garden. Take a look at the Butterfly Weed growing in there:

IMG_9026ButterflyWeed
Butterfly Weed

We have a few doing really well this year!

Here's another shot of me in the Friendship Garden:

IMG_9106CamFriendshipGarden
"I feel so relaxed now!"

There are a couple other coneflowers doing well - and even though the Sedum plants aren't blooming yet, they are filling in nicely!

I hope you enjoyed your tour! Do you feel nice and serene now?  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Cammie!

6 comments:

  1. Your garden looks so lovely! It does make my mom feel serene. She just spent the morning pulling weeds and I supervised, as a good working breed is supposed to! Have a great sunday!

    Your friend Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie what a lovely tour guide you are. I think it would be worth plane fare to come see it in person
    LOL
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You garden is so beautiful. The one coneflower we had was eaten by a rabbit that got into our yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gardens are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel SO totally serene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very serene! ~ nose nudges Belle Pup

    ReplyDelete