Who We Are

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Organizing!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Remember the other day when I showed you the awesome new blinds in my Mom's inner Studio?  Installing those made Mom want to reorganize that room, do some rearranging, give the place a thorough cleaning -- that sort of thing.  I knew she'd need my help!

She took everything off the shelving unit she was going to move and stacked it all on the floor.  Some of it was right in front of the closet door.  Now, not only can I open the top down/bottom up kind of cordless blinds, but I can also pop open those closet doors.  There are ALL kinds of cool things in there, and I love to go exploring.  So why on Earth would she block the doors?  No problem for me though ...

IMG_9031MagsStudioCloset
"And ... I'm in!  Ho dee doh dee doh ..."

Oh, yeah. Like some small stacks of books, the trash can, and closed doors could keep me out of there!

Mom wasn't able to catch me opening the door, but she did shoot a little video of me being VERY helpful. Check it out!


To watch on YouTube, please click here.

Yep. I was hard at work! Now, if you saw Cam out there in the outer part of the Studio, you may wonder why Mom thought SHE was the helpful one! I mean - all she did was nap way out there! How is that helping? I'll never figure my mom out! Anyway, here's an "after" shot, if you're interested:

IMG_9064InnerStudio

We're still moving stuff around, but we have lots better access to the windows, which is great! And of course, to the closet!

I expect we'll do a little more organizing in there today. I'll try to get a shot of what's so fascinating in the closet for you!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

7 comments:

  1. Maggie keep an eye out for the post man. I'm sending you a round trip ticket to NC...or I should say I should have sent you one.
    I am sore in places I had no idea I had. I rearranged my office/exercise/sewing room yesterday. Of course, as you said, while I was doing this i wiped down baseboards and all furniture and then moped the floor. I've become addicted to quilting although I'm just learning..but I need more flat surface to spread out 'stuff'. Now I have all my sewing equipment out lots of flat surfaces.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mom has mentioned needing to clean up and clean out her sewing room after all her recent projects. We will be sure to lend our support for this project too. Your mom's room looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pawsome helper you are Maggie!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. You knows your Moms couldn't have done it without you gurl! and....did your Moms wants to come over heres and organize Ma's stuffs????? BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom needs to do some room rearranging too - maybe I can be as good a helper as you Maggie
    hugs
    Mabel
    Hilda too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momma is an odd duck. She said something about her heart singing at seeing a well-organized space. Me, I'm going to join Camo in some napping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Organizing is so hard so I'm sure your mom is thankful for any help you can provide!

    ReplyDelete