Who We Are

Tuesday, June 04, 2019

I'm On A Roll!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  As if my goat and c--OK, fake goat and cow spotting skills weren't enough, there we were, on a walk the other morning, when ...

IMG_8882Cam
"Hold up, everyone!  BUNNY!"

That's right - I spotted a bunny!  Way before anyone else did!  We kept approaching, quietly, and ...

IMG_8883CamBunny
"I see you, Bunny!"
"Uh oh!"

That's right - I stared it down, until it hippity-hopped away!  Maggie backed me up, of course:

IMG_8884Mags
"Awesome spotting job, Cam!"

We don't bark at things like that, but we do love to stare.  Goat, cows, bunny ... I'm on a roll lately!

Cammie!

12 comments:

  1. We have lots of bunnies around here if you wish to stare at more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneaky!! BOL BOL BOL!!

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cammie you have excellent peepers. That bunny was trying to pretend it was a piece of garden art. BUTT it cannot fool a Siberian gal
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you STARED DOWN a bunny!!!! Gosh, what a great game
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE on a roll!! Great job Cammie!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't bark at them either. I try to run over and play with them, but they're always in a big hurry and run off as soon as I come up. Momma said something about them being late for a very important date.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those silly wabbits are all over the place here. Lightning freaked Mom out the other day because he thought he was going to take off running after it - oops, no running, buddy.

    We are going to watch for cows and goats on our next walk.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. you sure are, Cammie! we love how you and Maggie just stare things down :)

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes you are!!!!! No barking???? I don't knows how to do that! BOL!!!! It's in the Terrierist creed....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never see good stuff like this on my walks! I only ever see dogs and cats. And some people that I need to stare at for a long time, just in case.

    ~ Rambo Hemsworth

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cool, good eyes, Cammie! Sometimes we see imaginary whatchamacalits in our yard and we can't help but bark at them...a lot ~Bessie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are keeping a good eye on that bunny! But no barking? That's just wrong, haha!

    Your friend Kiki

    ReplyDelete