Who We Are

Monday, July 07, 2008

More About Denali and Ruby

Hey. What's everypup and kitty up to?

Oh, yeah. Sorry. It's me. Zim.

It's going to be another scorcher out there today, so Dad exercised us early and now we're basically ... well, you know. Doing one of the things we do best.

Anyroo, I read all of the comments on our cool Salute to Denali yesterday. Our pal Amici said that he didn't see a link to a blog and asked us how we met! We sort of "met" (though not in Siberian) through Mom's bag blog. Denali's mom left a message on that and Mom wanted to contact her but didn't know how! She asked her SiberMal pals if anyone knew her - and lo and behold, Meeshka's human woman does and put them in touch! Isn't that cool? Denali's mom and Meeshka's human woman met through their rescue activities and volunteer work for Karen Ramstead's racing team!

Unfortunately, Denali and Ruby don't have a blog of their own, though we are willing to post stuff for them any time! Their mom works on the computer for her job, so would rather get away from "the box" in her time off! Or as she said, "the dogs would rather go somewhere and do dog stuff, like wading in the creek or chasing geese into the lake!" Sounds good to us! Ha rooo!

I better get back to guarding the high ground. Stay cool, everypup!

Play bows,
Zim

12 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job of guarding the high ground! And, you look very comfy doing it!

    Tell Denali we would all love to have him share more pics if he can't blog.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Zim woo have the khutest snooter, my mom just wants to reach right into her laptop and kiss it.

    And it is furry ikhky here too. Way too hot for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Denali sounded cool yesterday, but now that I know he runs in creeks and chases geese, I'm totally jealous.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn good work Zim!

    Did you hear the Big Brown Trukhk from there?

    Stay khool - it is ikhky ikhky ikhky here too!

    Howza 'bout dreaming of Denali National Park?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. That seems to be the words of the day. HOT. It appears to be HOT all over the country.. Mom's car read 98 on her way home today.. Come on Fall!!


    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hot hot hot here too... we've been laying on the linoleum lots, BOL! The fans are nice for blowing or fur around too!

    Here's to summer snoozing!

    ;o)
    M & I

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you appear to be completely in charge on your overlook.

    Simcha

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely and cold in Huffle land today. 8 deg C. It means I am under the doona where it's warm.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Denali sounds like such a cool pup!

    Woo woo, KA

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you're guarding the high ground, who's in charge of the low ground?

    Princess Eva


    P.S. Wait a minute, Brice is poking at me........really......I suppose that I could......Ammy, Brice wants me to tell you that he thinks that you're the cutest Sibe he knows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a cute snooter Zim.. :) I hope you have a good rest there

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that idea! I would rather chase geese than watch Mom on the computer. I'm going to mention that today!
    ECHO
    Pee S: Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete