Who We Are

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Our Visitor!

Woo. It's me again - Dave. Remember I told you I was expecting a very important visitor yesterday? Everypuppy was right - it was Holly! Here we are:

HOLLY!?!? Is that WOO?

I couldn't believe it! I had a LOT to tell her, and filled her in on everything. It didn't take long before she did this:

We agreed that Khyra would have something to woo about that! Check out her bee-woo-tiful face in this shot:

Then she told my mom she was ready for her close-up:

Ha wooooooooooooo!

Zim met Holly next.

Hey, Holly. Wanna know a secret?

I'm not sure what he told her; I guess it's still a secret! Here they are, enjoying the shade together.

Zim and Holly

Ammy was next up. She wanted Holly to feel at home, so she pinned her ears way back for her...

Holly, look! I have Malamute ears!

...and did the Malamute look. Then she started giggling, of course! Holly's laughing, too.

Hee hee hee!

(Mom didn't get Holly's mom's permission to post that photo, so she fuzzed her face out. She doesn't really look like that! Woo.)

Stormy batted clean up, so to speak (Joe Stains will like the baseball reference!) and came out last. Here they are!

Storm and Holly

I think Storm was asking Holly if she felt like cooperating for a photo, because this one is next on the camera:

Hollybollyboo and Stormy

They look pretty, don't they? Speaking of pretty, Holly took a tour of our gardens. Here she is, looking pretty up in Mom's favorite area:

I chose the brick paver color, in case anypup was wondering.

It was in the 90s out there, so after our meet and greet and the garden stroll, Holly came in and got cool in the Library.

She liked laying on the tile floor; it's super cool! Every time Mom tried to get a picture of her laying down, she got up, though. Ha woo. Way to go, Holly!

Thank woo, Hollybollyboo, for coming down to see me. I mean "us". And thank woo to your parents, too - and for the yummy treats you brought! I can't believe I finally got to meet you! Ha wooooooooooooo!

Luv,
Dave

20 comments:

  1. I knew it! I knew that's who it was going to be! You guys (and gals) are so lucky to meet HollyBollyBoo in the fluff! You should tell your Mom to make sure she doesn't vacuum up any of her fluffiness - in case she left some behind.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  2. w00f's A04, that wuz a pawsome visit u had wiff holly...love the big grins on all of ur faces...butttt me needs ur help, ok well Millie needs ur help...she lives wiff the brat pack and shes afraid they gonna give her up, cause they want a husky...can u make her an honorary husky...dat way she wont have to leave, her loves it wiff the brats and maryann..thank u iffin u can help her...

    b safe,
    ~ro9cky~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:30 PM

    WOOOOO! look at Holly and the AO4! WOW WOW WOW! Fantastic photos for a fantastic visit!!! I am so glad that Holly and Dave got to meet.... now, I need to meet MY ZIM!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEP!

    She sooo didn't wait fur the huzzy shot - now did she?!?

    OH MY DOG - evfurryone looked like that had SUCH fun!!!

    I'm jealous!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: SOOO Dave, woo khan tell me: was she all your dreams said she would bbbbbbbbbbbbbb?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great visit you all had. What fun!!! and you all look great.

    D'Azul, where Siberians (and sometimes mal) Rule

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi A04 (Dave) that is sooo pawesome that Holly came to visit you. It has been a LONG time in the making!! Looks like you all had a blast. Thanks for sharing such great photos.

    BTW I did leave a message for your mom. U know about making my mom a RAL bag but I never heard anything back yet. Think u could find out for me. Thanks buddy!! ;-)

    Play bows,
    Quincy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the BEST time!! Even though it was hot, I was SOOOO happy to finally get to meet you all! And Dave, well, Dave had a lot to tell me, but I'm not saying what it was. It's between us only!!

    Now I'm off to get MY pics up!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly is beauuuuuuuutiful! Looks like you all had a GREAT time, how fun! Even though it was hot! You all look great together, we need a group shot next time!

    ;o)
    M & I

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a special treat! Did you give Holly lots of kisses? Are you getting married now? I mean, last time when you just saw Holly's mom, you started going steady, so what's next since you've actually seen the real mal gal? Engagement? So romantic!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!!!! Holly and Dave had a date. You're so cute together.

    Princess Eva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why do I have to live so far away? I'll never get the chance to meet any of my friends in pupson. You all look like you had a GREAT time.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much excitement in one day!! How did you handle it?

    Your visit with Holly looked like a lot of fun. The pics were great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooos & a-roooos, what great news!
    Those are wonderful photographs (your humans did good), Holly looks so happy to be there. And you all made her feel so welcome... why it just makes us grin ear to ear, just like Ammy!

    Woos & a-roos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so sweet of you to meet Holly Dave... You all must made her feel very at home. I like smiley face Amber.

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks to us that you had a GREAT visit! Holly sure is pretty!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you guys sure have had a lot of cool visitors recently!It was great that Dave finally got to meet his Holly in dogson! We had a special visitor today too!
    Lix
    J&D

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like you all hit a home run and had a great time meeting beeewoootiful Holly! You dogs are so lucky to get to meet up with some DWB friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW did that look like fun! The legendary HollyBollyBoo meets the all-powerful AO4!!!!!

    An historic event!!

    Marley

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cool, Dave! You're a lucky, lucky mutt!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woo are so lucky you got to meet Hbbbb and Eva and Brice in the same week!

    WOo woo, KA

    ReplyDelete