Who We Are

Monday, July 21, 2008

Old Red Barn Co.

Woo, everypup. And kitty. And any bipeds who happen to be out there. It's me - Dave. Here's a picture of our thermometer from just after 1900 hours yesterday. That's 7 p.m. on the 24-hour clock.

See that bottom number? That's the outside temperature. Woo. It's supposed to be even hotter here today. And I know what you must be wondering. "You pups are members of the Working Breed class! How are you going to stay busy?"

Thanks for asking. We did our exercise early and now we're all doing various Ao4 stuff. You know - supervising Mom while she works, keeping Ao4 HQs safe from cat burglars or bunnies, holding down the air conditioning vents, spreading our fluff around... always busy! And I found something I'm working SUPER hard on! I'm trying to win Mom a quilt from Old Red Barn Company!

That's right! The kind folks over there are giving away a quilt and, with the help of Storms, Amber and Zim, I'm trying to win it for Mom! I put their cool logo in our sidebar, left them a comment on the right page of their blog, am doing this blog post linking to them ... AND I had Mom shoot a video of us! I emailed the link in - I hope Dana got it! If anyone would like to see it, please click here. I would have shot the vid myself, but without opposable thumbs, it just wasn't possible! I think most of you understand how that goes!

Wish me luck, everypup and kitty! I've been working really hard on this and really hope I can win it for my mom!

Stay cool! Drink lots of water, stay in where the AC is on, and find some fun indoor activities to keep you busy!

Luv,
Dave

16 comments:

  1. If I had a khute khwilt like that, I'd let woo have it so woo khould give it to your mom!

    Great video!!

    If Old Red Barn Kho. people dont pikhk WOO, they don't know what good is!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool video! I hope your Mom wins the quilt!!
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our paws are crossed that you win that quilt for your mom!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. w00f's a04 shure hope u win dat quilt fur ur mama...

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great video, AO4, woo should definitely win that fur Mom. Our Mom says she is glad to see that she isn't the only one who has a people voice AND a doggy voice - LOL.

    Good luck and hope woo win.

    Woo, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck, looks to me like Dave seems to think he might have been able to pick some better colors... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! We hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've got our paws crossed for you. Somehusky on the blog circuit needs to win a contest!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should win just for being you, Dave. And don't forget, if you all get too hot you can come and stay with me. Zim is studying the maps to find the way. This morning it is just 6degC here. That's chilly!

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. We went and left a comment. We asked them to throw another chance in the hat for woo to win, Deeve. Good luck, buddies!
    Kisses,
    The RHP

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a very bewootiful khwilt. I just can't imagine why they wouldn't choose your Mom after that fantastic video submission. It's not everyday somebuddy gets a video from 4 Siberian Huskies!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are bound to win! We will be rooting for you. That's digging and rooting and rolling.

    Loving Life,

    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dave! that's awfully nice of you to try to win a quilt for your ma...always thinking ahead & preparing for winter...even when its 101,000 degrees out...that's a trooper!

    Love & Licks,
    Randi

    ps..thanks for asking about my back..its feeling OK...when I get too rambunctious, my mom/partypooper makes me sit & have a time out..I"m like almost 8 for goodness sakes! I'm WAY TOO OLD for a time out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH that sure is hot over your side. Stay cool..

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ugh. You poor, panting dogs. That's too hot! Get mom and dad to put you on a plane (first class, of course) and fly you out to Maine for a week at Camp Ari. We'll going swimming and eat ice cream together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete