Who We Are

Friday, July 18, 2008

Snooter Hanging, Day Three

Hi readers! The Ao4's mom here again, ready for another try at this snooter hanging tutorial! Before I do, though........... let me wish a very happy Zim-aversary to our very own SGT Zim! That's right - it's his "Gotcha Day"; we brought him home from the shelter on this day back in 2001. (We celebrate an honorary birthday in January.) It's hard to believe he's been a member of our family for seven years, yet at the same time it's as though he's always been a part of us. Happy Zimaversary, little guy!!!

OK, now back to my snooter hanging tutorial! To sum things up so far, you'll need a digital camera, bribes, and a gorgeous model who is neither teaching her own on-line (not) "cooperating" for photos classes nor is an excellent student in those classes. In fact, let's get someone who just loves the camera! Let's get ... Zimmie! He is a very handsome lad, loves the camera, and ...

Hey, hey, what's this thing on my snooter?!?!

I reminded him he'd posed with a Hold the Phone! Bag on his snooter before. Twice even. He assured me that was different. That bag was for his Sitka.

"Wait, Mom," he seemed to tell me. "That's not for my gorgeous girlfriend Sitka, is it?" I had to admit, it wasn't. Not exactly, anyway.

No way, Mom! Not if it isn't for Sitka!

"Aw, c'mon, Zim! Please? Look - I have a Happy Heart cookie for you..." (carefully place object on snooter) "... and ..."

Hey, Mom! Is that the camera?!?! Wanna take my picture?

"Zim! Hold still, Zim! Zimmie!!! Zimmmmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmie!"

Hey, Mom! Don't I look better without that HTP! Bag on my snooter?
I'm ready for my close-up!

OK... maybe it's possible to love the camera too much. So now we're up to changing Step One of snooter hanging to include camera, bribes, and ... a gorgeous/handsome model who isn't teaching her own on-line classes about NOT cooperating for photos, who isn't a top-notch student in those classes, and who can combine a love for the camera with the ability to let the photographer pose him. (If I believed in reincarnation, I'd swear he had been a model in another life-time.)

Please tune in again tomorrow for another attempt at my snooter hanging tutorial. Thanks for reading, and Happy Zimaversary!!!!!

Mom-o-the-Ao4 (Please stop laughing, pups. Please?!?)

23 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:03 PM

    Oh my ever handsome Zim...Happy Gotcha day! Woo deserve a frozen mocha latte today FUR sure. Your photos are stunning. I do think you were a model in your past life (and are in this one).
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo there Zim-aversari boy~
    I sure hope woo have a wooonderful day full of everithing that woo love. Cappacino anione???
    Your pal,
    Summi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This snooter hanging thing is too complex to resolve in just a couple of photo sessions. Practice, practice, practice! (And you look cute with it hanging on your snoot, Zim.)

    And a very happy gotcha day! We love you Zim.

    (We love all of you.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy Zimiversay to woo Zimmie! Woo did a wonderful job with the snooter-hanging tutorial also. We hope woo get khake today!

    Woos, wags& wuv,
    Thunder & Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO WOO Zim

    You are succchhh a gooood Modeelll for your MOM. WE love the pic withouthe the snooter thing too

    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Objects that are designed for hanging: doorknobs, hooks, handles, and hangers. No snooters in that list....I'm just sayin'.
    ECHO
    Pee S: Happy, happy Gotcha Day Zim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH too funny!

    Happy Gotcha Day!!

    Happy Zimiversary!!!

    What woo won't do fur your gal!!!!

    Khysses&KhappOHcino,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Gotcha Zimiversary Day to woo, Zim!!!! Woo did furry well modeling fur Mom. But that strap makes me think too much of the thingie on my Gentle Leader. I don't think I am going to let Mom try THAT with me.

    Enjoy your special day!!!

    Playbows, Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Zimaversary.

    I wanted to read all the rest of your posts that I have missed tonight but mistress wants to go to bed. Catch you later. Hope you have had a great Gotcha Day.
    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zim you almost got it. Mom is going to keep on trying until you do it so you might as well just cave and do it..


    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy happy Gotcha Day, Zimmie!
    You pups are so funny, you're really making your mom work for this snooter hanging pic, we can't wait to see if she has success tomorrow.
    Kisses,
    The RHP

    ReplyDelete
  12. I won't let H-Mom hang or perch anything on my snoot. She keeps trying, but I am not about to have it! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Zimiversary,

    It's so nice that you humor your Mom. Brice would have chewed it to pieces in seconds.

    Princess Eva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there Zooming Zim. Happy anniversary. I'm trying to follow in your pawsteps and get adopted. I don't tolerate Mom putting anything on my nose, though. You sure are a handsome fellow. I will be watching to learn what kind of trouble I can get into.

    Super Spoiled Sparta

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Zimiversary!
    These have been 3 days of the couse and I have not seen treats in those pictures!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:31 PM

    Happy Gotcha Day Zim!

    diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Gotcha Day, my best pup pal! I hope you got to have a puppacino to celebrate. Otherwise I will post you some pupcakes that mum made for me last night to celebrate my 100th blogaversary.

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat, afraid because mum came home with a new camera with a GIANT flashy thing on it today

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Gotcha Day Zimmie!!!!!!! Our mom just looooooves your snooter and the camera loves it too. Your mom would have no luck hangin stuff from snooters in this house - neither would ours. Gotta go shed on mom's latst project! See ya!

    Haroo! Shiloh

    ReplyDelete
  19. Zim, you are the handsomest dog in the entire universe. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh boy, you are almost out of Sibe participants!! I hope tomorrow is better!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy belated gotcha day Zim! My HuMom thinks you have an incredibly cute snooter.

    Simcha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Gotcha Day Zim!!!
    Your Mom was so close with you as the model!
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  23. Way to go Zim. You did great. Happy gotcha day!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete