He said he gave it to us because we "always have very stylish neck gear!" Woo! Thanks, Remi! That's mighty kind - and means a lot coming from such a fashionable guy like you!
According to Remi, we're now supposed to tell you 7 things about us! Here goes!
1. My new Buff came in the mail. Remember the one that didn't "go" with my collar & leash? This one is much better. Check it out:
|Me in my new Buff|
2. Zim always knows when his cat friends are out. When he sees them or even senses them, he sits and waits for them to come over to him or to say, "Meow".
|Zim. Trust me - that Calico Cat was in the neighbors' bushes.|
You can see his Buff pretty well in that picture. And guess who else decided she'd wear a Buff ...?
3. Stormy is wearing a blue Buff.
|Stormy sporting a Buff!|
She said she couldn't wear a Buff and cooperate for photos at the same time. It would be asking too much.
4. Remember the great living room re-do? Zim finally found a good head-hiding place.
|Zim is in this photo, even though you can't see him|
You can't see him, but if you could, you'd know that Zim has decided the big ottoman is perfect for doing his head-under-the-furniture maneuver!
5. In addition to the cool adventures with Mom, Dad takes me and Zim on a long road march every morning. We go about 45-60 minutes. Here is Stormy, finding us guys!
|Zim, Dad and me; Stormy in the foreground; Mom behind the camera|
6. Supper-Dupper Time is one of my favorite times of day.
I have no idea why the photo is blurry. Ha woo.
7. Remember I mentioned that I was working on a new Haik-Woo the other day at the Kansas Ocean? Well, I'm just putting the finishing touches on it and I should post it Saturday!
OK! Those are my 7 things! Many thanks again to Remi for sharing this really cool award with us!
Have a great day, everyone. And remember to keep it stylish!