Who We Are

Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun With Photos on Photo Finish Friday!

Woo, everypup and everycat - it's me, Dave!  We have a miscellaneous assortment of pix that Mom took throughout the week; I thought I'd share them today for Photo Finish Friday.  Ready to take a look?

Here I am, hanging out in the dining room:

DSCN3497 Dave

I'm not sure what I was doing there; if I had to guess, I'd say that I had just realized Mom vacuumed the dining room floor before Zim and I could check it for dropped treasures.

Here's Zimmie, up on the catwalk:

DSCN3482 Zim

Is it just me, or does he look like he's doing this:


I should get him to help me and Mom with "Draw Something"!  Ha woo.

I got to have some quiet alone time with Mom yesterday evening, out in the front yard.  We had a wonderful time together and I decided to pose on the porch for her.

IMG_7827 Dave

It's only a matter of time before she plants a pot of some kind of flowers, sticks it on the porch, and makes us guys pose by it.  This pose was free; subsequent porch pix must be funded with treats.  Woo!

Oh - she liked my pose so well, she did some special effects on it and posted the photo to FaceBook.  Want to see it?

IMG_7828 Dave

I think I like it better than the original!

Zim got to have some alone time with Mom, too.  Here's a pic she snapped of him:

IMG_7806 Zim

He looks totally cool there, doesn't he?  I think this shot calls for some special effects, too.  How about a pencil drawing?!!?

IMG_7806pencil Zim

Very cool, Zim!  Very cool indeed!

That's all I've got for you today!  Thanks for dropping by - have a wonderful weekend!!

Luv,
Dave

17 comments:

  1. Super cool. Your mom should do a tutorial on photos on leash.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures (as always).... it certainly looks like nice hanging outside weather there...

    thanks for the comment yesterday - the whole thing makes mom sad....

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool effects! Must be an IPhone!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys are handsome as ever. Have a great weekend.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am crazy over Zim's Cat Walk pic.. and I LOVE those of you with the FLAG on the Rock !!! Cool Drool stuffs Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is totally giving a thumbs up

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like Zim's feety feets on the catwalk! Dave, your pose made us swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two give your mom a lot of really great pictures. Our mom needs a picture taking class.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool effects pics of both of you today, Dave! You look a little put out by something in the first picture. We hope you found some crumbs later at least. Enjoy your weekend!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of them!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like all the pics. But the one with Zim on the cat walk. BOL! I thought he was holding his paw up says, "No Photo's, please."
    Blessings,
    Gosoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great photos, guys, and I love the special effects!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the phots but the second one is my favorite. It is a perfect mood picture

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pawsome photos guys!!
    Have a great weekend!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pics, gys! Mom especially likes Zim doing his artist impression - furry impressive! Your mom's doing some great photo effects, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zim sure seems to like that cat walk...so do the cats really walk there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do like that photo of you Davy!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete