Who We Are

Friday, April 06, 2012

Photo Finish Friday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim!  Just a few pix to share with you today to finish off the week!

One of the very fun things we did this week was make my Stinky Goodness Jerky Treats!  (That's not the prescription food I eat these days, but that link is the reminder of how your bipeds can make some for you!)  Perhaps my favorite part of making the treats as far as I'm concerned is that there are a lot of scraps left over that aren't really worthy of going into the Stinky Goodness machine.  I wonder what could be done with those scraps?  I ... just ... wonder ...!  Hmm...

IMG_7421 Zim
"Put the cutting board on the floor ... put the cutting board on the ..."

That's right.  I get to do clean-up duty!!!  (And that's my red Buff around my neck; my tongue is not hanging out!  Ha roo roo roo!)

Oh, and don't feel bad for Davy!  Check this out!

IMG_7411 Dave
"Oh, PUP!"

Yep.  Mom made him some Pumpkin Oat Cookies.  I'm not allowed to have those but they sure smell mighty good.  Dad thinks so, too.  So does Mom.  (Note to Dave:  keep a tight lid on your cookie jar, bro!)

Anyway, you can tell from our pupil sizes just how much we're enjoying our treats!  Guess what else I enjoyed yesterday?  I got to go for a ride!

IMG_7435fx Zim

Very funny, Mom.  (Check the inscription on the mirror...)

Have a great weekend, everyone, and a most blessed Easter!

Play bows,
Zim

16 comments:

  1. Happy Easter.....

    glad you got treats - mom would have caved for those faces too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I had to choose between those treats, I don't think I could. You have made me very hungry!
    Are you sure that's not your tongue sticking out?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mommy is silly! That cookie certainly looked good....now I am hungry.... Happy Easter, my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum yum yum!

    Treats. Mmmmmmm.

    Hope you get lots of extra treats on Sunday!

    xoxo,

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so lucky they MAKE your treats,and they look soooo yummy. Ours just talk about making them they never really get to it though.
    Happy Easter

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  6. both of those sound yummy (to the pups at least)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need a bite of each one yum yum yum yum :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he. That inscription on the mirror is perfect.

    Have a great weekend my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. heheh I thought that was your tongue peeking out!
    What lucky guys special treats for each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pumpkin cookies look delicious! Happy Easter, Dave and Zim and to your mom and dad too!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to stop by to thank you for telling me about Whirly Word! Got it today and now I can waste even more time on the iPad....ha ha! It is SO much fun! Thanks, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD OMD THOSE snacks look SOOOOOO delicious!! I went back and learned how they are made, butt my silly computer would NOT let me get the recipe fur the Pumpkin Oat Cookies. Waaaaaah Whine Whimper

    I love how you LOOK when your treat was READY!!

    Happy HAPPY Easter to YOU and Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You two get the bestest treats! I'm going to add making treats to my mile long list of stuff I want Mommy to do when she's not so busy in 11 days. My kitty sisfurs need a quilt like your foods is on too - they are messy!

    Woos,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Punk in cookies sure sound yummy
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pumpkin cookies? Yummy!
    Happy Easter to you!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm pretty sure I told my mum to tell your mum to give you some of those treats so it looks like it worked, Zimmie!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete