Who We Are

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Working on the Weekend

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim!  Yes, it's the weekend, but it looks like it's going to be all work for me and Dave.  The next phase of our kitchen remodel is set to kick off early this week, so we'll be busy supervising Mom and Dad as they empty the kitchen of ... well, just about everything.  It'll be hard work for us, as you can imagine.

In addition to that, we plan to take Mom and Dad on some nice walks:

IMG_7521 Dave and Zim
"Zim, I heard Mom say she'd have to go up and down the stairs 2.3 million times to get the kitchen stuff out of the way!"
"No sweat, Dave.  I have a plan to help her!"

You don't think I'd abandon Mom when she needs my help the most, do you?!?

IMG_7232 Zim
"Let's go, let's go!  Is that all the faster you can move?!?!"

Hey, she's the one who named me after a Drill Sergeant!  She shouldn't expect any less from me!  I'm a hands-on kind of guy!  I'm sure she appreciates my guidance.

In the evenings, we'll help Mom and Dad kick back a bit - maybe have a movie night or something.

IMG_7231 Zim
"...'But I didn't know until this day that it was Barzini all along' ...
No, wait.  That was in Part One..."

Nothing like watching a good movie to get the bipeds nice and relaxed!  Of course, I still will have plenty of work to do!

IMG_7544 Zim
 Now executing cute pose #457

Have a great weekend, everyone!  And try not to over-do!

Play bows,
Zim

16 comments:

  1. Zim you are one motivating Husky. I have no doubt that your mom will be double timing it up and down those stairs.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will try to copy some of those moves!
    Could the two of you come over to Scotland and snoopervise our humans, they are slacking a bit it has to be said.
    Have a great weekend guys.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you come and kick Mrs. Master in gear? Her whole goal for the weekend is to do as little as possible and I'm DYING for some action around here!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNEW you wouldn't fail to help THEM with the Unloading of the Kitchen. And I am sure that Both of you will be up to your Tails in work when the remodel work begins.

    So We just watched War Horse... SAD SAD SAD... I hope you get to watch a Good FUN movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIKES! Your mom has a huge job ahead of her on those stairs. Thank goodness she has you guys to help her out!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys make us feel lazy! We hope you keep your mom in line when she's cleaning out that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have a great weekend. Hope the remodel goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moving the things from the kitchen...
    Going out for walkies...
    Making a good supervising job...
    Watching movies...
    Being cute...
    Wow....
    That is a lot of work!
    Have fun!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kind of looking the show was a bit boring
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a busy time you are having. Enjoy your evenings chilling out :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Working weekend!
    Makes me look soo lazy..:(
    I spent Sunday snoozing and stretching..!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zim, we love how you encourage your mom :) talk about busy! we took some extra naps for you, just in case. our mom said the other day she saw a truck hauling a shipping container with your name on it! we didn't know you had a road show! yoW!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think your mum or dad would get anything done without your guidance Zimmie!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  14. we worked all weekend too. Next weekend we relax!!!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You awe me sometimes. Cute pose #457 is a tough one to pull off!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome! Storm totally has cute pose #457 nailed lol!

    ReplyDelete