Who We Are

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Comments of the Week

...or a couple weeks.

Ha roo, readers! Storms here. A couple weeks ago, we decided to start a new feature called "Comment of the Week". It seemed like a really good idea at the time... but as our pal Ari said, "That's great! But now we feel commenting stage fright: we'll have to try to think of something clever to say later this week!!" Oh, no! We were afraid of that!

In re-thinking this whole thing, perhaps it's more of a chance for us to respond to questions posed by our readers, or to give more info on something! Does that take any heat off? We're all about lowering the heat - ha roo roo roo! We'll try to come up with another name for this feature!

We also want to assure you that we will still do Sunday Salutes! Ruby was very sweet and said, "Wow...what a great idea! Comments always make me laugh!!! I hope Sunday Salute doesn't go away furever tho'...I always enjoy reading them!" Thank you, Ruby! And fear not! We love doing Sunday Salutes and will keep that feature!

On Zim's post of More Out-Takes, Holly left a great comment! She said, "Love the outtakes!!! Hey Ammy, what's up with the Malamute ears? Haroorooroo!!!" Ah, yes. Our little Ammy and her sweet ears! They are darling, aren't they? And very Malamute-like! Her bio-daddy had ears like that, as did her Uncle Mal (a Sibe-Mal mix). You can see pictures of both of them at this post. Even though Ammy came with papers... well, let's just say she's much taller than breed standard and it seemed like Uncle Mal was mighty sad to see her go! :)

Another of Zim's posts brought on a great comment by Steve. Zim told everypup about his trip to Starbuck's. He had a great time; he's been wanting to go there forever! Steve asked a very insightful question in his post script. He wondered, "...How's Dave? Did he survive being separated from your mom?" Well, Steve, it was pretty rough for the Deeve. The lad is mighty Mom-centered, as you know. Mom and Zim were gone an entire 25-30 minutes, which was 25-30 minutes too long for him. Here he is from yesterday:


Yes, that's Mom's foot. Sigh. He'll be OK soon.

Before I sign off for the day, I also wanted to show you how our little birdie-pups are growing! Look at how adult they look already!

Tweet?

Aren't they lovely?!! The parents are doing a splendid job with them!

Thanks for reading, everypup and kitty! And please keep those comments coming!

Tail wags,
Storms

14 comments:

  1. w00f's A04, those birdie pups shure iz growing..pretty soon they'll b hunting a nest of their own...

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those birdies are ready to go to there featherever home. wait, where do birds live??? I am going to go consult some books...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work AGAIN Storms!

    Highlights!!

    Woo gave us the highlights!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I'll admit, my SWEET Steve's khomment was furry good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great picture of the bird puppies!

    Pooh on breed standards! They are just things written on paper. Which are only good for chewing and tearing up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see the birdie pups are doing so well!

    Woo woo, KA

    ReplyDelete
  6. My HuMom loves the idea of comment of the week! Just so you know!

    I was wondering about Ammy and the ears. She is very pretty. Anywoo, HuMom calls the SibexMals=SiberMutes or Malaberians. Woo!
    We love your blawg! Hope you had a great weekend.

    Simcha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great comments: these dogs with blogs are a very well-written group. We're so happy to see the bird-puppy pictures too: I wonder if they chase their own tails like dog puppies?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think those Uncle Mal genes must have been passed on at least a little bit, cuz I definitely see Mal in those sideways ears!!

    I'm glad the bird pups are doing so well, considering the weather issues you all have had! And wow, do they sure grow fast!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw... those birdie pups look pawsome now

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just look at those bird pups...they really have gotten so big in such a short about of time. Bet they'll be 'flying the coop' pretty soon. OK, that sounded like something Ammy would say - hee hee hee!!!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harrrrrr
    good out take foto Harrrrr I like how the foot is being taken hostage Harrrr.
    Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Stormy
    Oh I love Ammy's ears too, and the rest of her.
    I like the comments, I try and recap some of my comments so that everyone gets chance to read about them but misery does not do it often enough. Certainly not every week.
    Why don't you call it Comments - lowering the heat or something because that was a very good name.

    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that Dave just knows how to work it. I know if I did that to my mom's foot, she would say, "Oh, look at my sweet girlie!"

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooos & a-rooos,

    Great highlight comments. And we luv the picture of Dave. I think he & Jack are alot alike, humom says Jack is a mama's boy. Not me, I'm pure daddy's girl!

    Woos, & a-roos,
    Star & Jack "I luv Mom" a-roo

    ReplyDelete