Who We Are

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Mr. Squee Kee Moose

Woo, everypup and everycat! It's me, Dave! There was a little confusion on Zim's post from yesterday. That toy he had looks a lot like his new blue camo collar and leash ... BUT Mom did not make it! It was a gift from our very beautiful and kind friends Mochi and Bali and their mom! (Their mom is beautiful and kind, too!) Here he is, playing with it:

IMG_1819 Zim
Zim and the cool blue camo toy

You can't tell from the photo, but it makes a really nice SQUEAK!  Zim doesn't play with many toys, so it made Mom really happy to see him play with this. It made me happy, too ... because I got to play with one of the other toys they sent!!!

IMG_1822 Dave
Me and Mr. Moose

It's my friend, Mr. Squee Key Moose. Can you see him OK? Here he ... oh, wait!

IMG_1824 Dave
"Are you looking at my moose?!?!"

I don't like the way Zim's looking at him!

IMG_1827 Dave
"MINE!!!"

Just kidding. Mom says we're very good about sharing.

If you'd like to see a very short video of me and Mr. Moose in action, and to hear him SQUEAK, please click here.

Your comments did get Mom thinking ... and I think I might be trying out some home-made squeaky toys before too long!!!  Woo, way to go, everypup!!!

Luv,
Dave

16 comments:

  1. I like the fact he has a really posh double barrelled name. Mr Moose I mean.

    My Jeannie, for some odd reason, didn't want to listen to the squeak in the video.....I have no idea in my Marvin head why not?

    Lovely photo of you, handsome Dave!!

    love and licks, Marv xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great toys, my friends! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look like you're having fun with your toys! They're very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than a squeaky toy, except maybe cookies.

    Remy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love squeaky toys too. Yours is so cool and it matches your leash!! Nutty
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr SqueeKey is very cute! Looks like a lot of fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave you're so cute. You and I have similar squeaking styles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only play with squeaky toys, I love to hear their songs. Sometimes my Mom buys me non squeakers, gives them a little operation, puts in a squeaker or two and presto! a new squeakey toy. Sometimes I do one squeaker with my mouth, and another with my foot!
    Now that is real music!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great gifts from your furiends! It's exciting that your mom might be making toys too! My kitty sisfurs favorite kitty toy maker (CasbahKitten) recently had to quit making toys so if your mom wants to make catnip toys too the kitties would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. niceeeee! have fun sharing and playing! Sapphire doesn't play with toys much. or rather she likes to tear them apart, then gets bored really quickly :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know you are good boys and like to share your toys!
    They are pawesome!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dave! You and your squeeky moose had me fooled :) I was running all over trying to find the squeekies!
    Nice post! Great to have fun and homemade toys! And, just love to hear from you :)

    Sweet hugs,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love squeaky toys, too! Just like yours, by the way. I take the squeaker out and play with it for hours. Hu-mom says I play like a cat, ha ha ha. Mack does not play with toys.

    Love your video.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  14. We loved seeing you and your SqueeKeeMoose in action, Dave!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Boy! That video got me in the mood for my squeaky squirrel! Unfortunately, I had a little too much fun and mom took it away from me. I don't think he's fixable!

    Bali's ears went up, but she doesn't know what a toy is so she just listened to the happy squeaking. :)

    Glad you love your toys! :) I love the pictures! :) Have a great day!

    Love,

    Mochi and Bali

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to help! I loved seeing you in action on the video Davey. :)

    ReplyDelete