Who We Are

Friday, April 22, 2011

Photo Finish Friday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim.  I think I've finally done it.  Yep, I'm sure of it, based on the reaction around here.  I really -- have -- done it!

Oh... you might be wondering what I'm going on about.  Since it's Photo Finish Friday, let me answer you with a photo.  Here you go:

IMG_1505 Zim

Seriously.  Tell me that's not the quintessential Harp Seal Look!  I've been working long and hard on this, and I'm finally there!  I know I need to keep practicing so my skills will stay sharp - fear not!  I'm a member of the Working Breed group; I was born for this kind of thing!

Play bows,
Zim

15 comments:

  1. Awesome job Zim! Me hopes you got the whole bag!!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo! Good job Zim!!

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. I'd better not show that picture to Fi and Abby - they'll be practicing that look every waking moment! (The girls are off at daycare (the fans drying out the bottom floor are loud and drive Fi nuts, so I thought they'd appreciate a break - and a chance to go wild), but I'm making the rounds.) However, those 'super stinky' treats look pretty interesting!

    Happy Friday!

    -Dr. Liz (on behalf of Fiona and Abby)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A working breed you are. Good job!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you got it Zim! Stormy would be very proud of her best student!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam has been working on his, and he is nearly there, but you are the master, Zim!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was great, Zim! I noticed the bag said "stinky" treats...that means they sure must have been yummy for a Sibe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one cute face. I hope you got plenty of your woofy treats :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is it possible that you can furrow yer brow when you don't haves one??? We gotta get a mirror so we can practice that...

    mmmmaaahhhhhhmmmmmmmeeeeeee......

    Bobo and Meja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stormy would be SO proud of you! I think her teachings have definitely paid off cuz that is a perfect look to get some of those stinky goodness treats! Great job Zimmie!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zimmie, it is so wonderful to see you carrying on Storm's legacy like that. She would be so proud!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww look at that face! Perfect harp seal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Storms is smiling and proud, we are sure. Excellent work, Zim!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahahahaha, great job, Zim!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job Zim, keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete