Who We Are

Friday, April 01, 2011

Photo Finish Friday

Woo, everypup and everycat!  It's me - Dave - here with Photo Finish Friday!  Today's post was inspired by a comment left on my Wordless Wednesday post this week.  Our pal Marvin ... No, wait...  Marvin's mom mum ...err... A friend in the UK said, "Ha ha ha! Dave reminds me of that poster from the First World War, with Lord Kitchener, pointing at the crowds and saying 'Your Country Needs You!'. Dave cracks me up totally!"

Hmm...  Lord Kitchener.  Do you remember the poster?  Here it is:

Lord Kitchener WWI poster

How cool is that!??!  I had Mom make a few changes to my photo from Wordless Wednesday. Check it out:

DSCN0829LordKitchener

Do you like my mustache?  I thought that was a good touch.

That's a wrap for Photo Finish Friday.  Thanks for the inspiration, friends!

Luv,
Dave

17 comments:

  1. Dave, that is quite the mustache. When you eat you could use the mustache to save up food for later in case you get hungry. heehee
    Wags
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrrrr Matey Dave
    Love the mustache Harrrrr.
    Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Dave! Love the 'stache!

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! Oh my oh my oh my!!

    This post has made my day, so so so so funny!

    Dave you are a blast! We love you so much!!

    And we are really happy our suggestion of the similarities between your poster and Lord Kitchener, was taken up by your clever Mama!

    Love you darling Dave, The Labradorable Sibe!

    lots of hugs, Jeannie (Marvin's Mum) and Marvin xxxxxxxxx

    Aka A Friend In The UK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and the mustache is awesome darling Dave!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice mustache, Dave! Quite impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get me one of those
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total lookalikes Dave!
    I'd sign up to your cause.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahahah! I love it! You need one of those balls with the mustache attached to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow..could be twins. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a mustache! Very impressive. And I LOVE the new header. So cool to see Lucky, Jesse and Booter up there too!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!
    It is pawesome!
    Happy friday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look very distinguished with a mustache, Dave!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo, Dave, we knew that Wednesday picture was familiar, but Marvin - or Marvin's mum - or whoever - was much smarter than us in figuring it out.

    (p.s.woo. - we are getting some weird "post length error" trying to post this comment. Blogger must be feeling weird today).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think there should be some small print that says something like "to give Steve lots of treats". I mean, why not put that mustache to good use and help out a friend!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  16. ROFLOL! That's so great!

    ReplyDelete