Who We Are

Friday, February 10, 2012

Photo Finish Friday - FOOTBALL!

Woo, everypup and everycat - and especially my fellow football fans out there!  It's me - Dave!  Yesterday was cold, blustery and overcast, so I thought it would be great fun to take Mom into the backyard for a little one-on-one FOOTBALL!!  She took tons of pix, and I thought I'd share a few with you!  Ready?!!?

HIKE!

DSCN3035 Dave

Mom told me to go for a long one!

DSCN3029 Dave
"Got it!  Here I come!!!"

DSCN3087 Dave
"Here you go, Mom!  Throw it again!"

We did lots of throws and catches!  And run, run, RUN!

DSCN3036 Dave

There was a fumble at one point, and I had to dive on the ball!

DSCN3088 Dave

For a cool-down, I relaxed and played a different game with my football:

DSCN3108 Dave

Did I mention it SQUEAKS?!?!? Woo.  What a fun afternoon!

Luv,
Dave

PS:  Yes, even though we were in our fenced-in yard, I was trailing my long leash behind me for a while there, without Mom holding the end.  She needed to make sure there weren't any bunnies or kitty cats or anyone hiding in the yard -- she doesn't want my prey drive to take over from my play drive.  Ha woo.  I eventually got unhooked and ... see my purple Wubba in the pic above?  It was Wubba time then!!!  I'll share those photos with you soon!

15 comments:

  1. You have a VERY NICE fence! I was wondering about that leash on you in that super nice fence. Do you have to wear it b/c you know how to climb?

    xoxo,

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're game!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for quarterback Dave! Good catch! Betsy would chase yo for that Kong Wubba - she has one that she treats like her baby.

    Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. My two favorite things, Kong football and WUBBA (my favorite is purple too, although sometimes I change it up with blue).

    Have fun Dave !!!

    Remy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wondered about the leash and the fence thing. Thanks for the explanation, and it make a lot of sense. Foot ball looks fun, maybe Mack and I should try it with a littler ball!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grrrreat fun fur you buddy. Your Yard is Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave, you and your mom sure had a fun time. Too bad you had to have the long line on, but I'm glad she eventually let you go free of it.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great yard you have! I'm a running back myself. Yep when I get the hand off it's REAL HARD to bring me down.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice catches, Dave! I have a football just like yours and mom and I were playing catch in the workshop and it was fun!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so much fun with your football Dave! I wish I could play with you too!

    Woos,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  11. We can close our eyes and hear you squeakin, Dave! oh, wait...that's just Wriggley with one of his toys, heh heh... Isn't football fun?!? we play with little paper ones. Can't wait to see more of your pics. oh, way to cover that fumble!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Dave...we have that football but its tiny
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a great time playing football. Football is so much fun, I even have a pink one just for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still have the wubba you sent me, Davy! Looks like you enjoyed your game of football, I hope your mum did too.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete