Who We Are

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Serene ... Sunday

Woo, everypup and everycat!  It's me, Dave, here with Serene ... Sunday.  I know we usually do Serene Scenery Sunday, but unless you count me as the Scenery ... well, anyway.  I know I felt serene down to my tummy-tum the other day after my play session/photo session in the backyard, so I thought I'd share more of those pix with you!  Are you ready for some ...

DSCN3090 Dave
"!!!"

WUBBA?!!?

You can tell how great I felt just by looking at me, can't you?  Mom said that made her feel good, too!  See, after we played football for a while, Mom had scoped out the yard and was pretty sure none of Zim's kit-cat friends were here and there weren't any bunnies lurking about or anything, so OFF came my super-long lead, and out came the Wubba!  Mom can throw that about a mile across the yard and I just LOVE to run and bring it back!  Here are some instant replay shots of one of my long ones!  Those of you who may be going through football withdrawal this weekend might appreciate this!  Here we go!

DSCN3071 Dave

DSCN3072 Dave

DSCN3076 Dave

DSCN3077 Dave

DSCN3082 Dave

A bunch of times doing that just made me feel so very ...

DSCN3106 Dave

... serene!

I hope you find something today that gives you that wonderful inner peace!

Luv,
Dave

18 comments:

  1. I usually have so much inner serenity, I fall asleep, but I do have a nice red wubba like yours and would chase it a little but my Mom says I would have to hire a kid to throw it because its way too cold outside for her this morning. Maybe later.

    Cheers, Dave!

    Stella and Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Happy WUBBA Sunday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wubba, wubba, wubba, wubba, wubba, wubba!!! We heart WUBBAS!!!!

    AROOOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow wow wow wow! I'm so glad you can play without your lead,Dave. After all, we're American Dogs and supposed to be free!!! My mom walks me without the lead (I'm a proud CGC) but Dolly has far to go. They just bought her something called a pinch collar (doesn't sound like fun, does it?) cause she gets so excited she pulls hard and Mom can't hold her. But we're free to run and play in the yard - as long as we stay out of Dad's veggie garden.
    Bryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have SUNSHINE today... that makes me Serene... even if it is COLD outside.

    LOVE the pix with You and your Wubba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful serene Sunday, Dave! I'm helping my dad so I'm having a great Sunday too!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had lots of fun!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dave, you look like a pup playing with your Wubba, so cute.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very serene indeed. Glad you got to be off the long lead. That's the best isn't it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dave, I do feel like I am going through a little football withdrawal, but watching you sure helped me through. Thanks.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice work Davy. Great action shots!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Davy, we love watching you play! We feel very serene seeing your happy, handsome face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wubba time is never serene for us!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. We bet, cause we like doing that stuff too
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. How could you run right by that football?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good job Dave! Does your Wubba squeak too?
    Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dave, we love your Crazed Wubba Look in the first picture :). We bet you would feel even more serene after some zoomies with Zim :D

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete