Wow! Thanks, you guys! We feel very loved!
Here's what we're supposed to do:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Pass the award onto 15 bloggers
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK! We added the really cool award to our awards gadget in our sidebar and posted it here! We also do thank Isabella and Jake very much! They are new friends and we're really enjoying getting to know them. Please surf on over to their blog A Tale of Two Huskies and say "woo"!
Zim and I have been working really hard on our list of seven random things about us. Let's give it a look:
|Me and Zim working really hard on our list|
1. Zim and I did time at the same shelter. I am older than he is, but I was adopted about 5 months after he was. I was supposed to be a "foster", but ... well ... let's just say I had other plans!
2. We love to go - any where, any time! On a walk? On a car ride? To the vet's? Doesn't matter -- we're game!
3. Zim is bi-eyed. I am the only Siberian Mom and Dad have had with two matching eyes. Well, actually great brother Booter had two gorgeous matching coppery-colored eyes; he was raised by Mom and Dad's first Siberians, but he was a Lab/Aussie mix. Click here to see close-ups of our eyes, as well as Stormy and Ammy's; click here to see our great sisters' (Jesse and Lucky's) eyes; click here for Booter's!!
4. Zim and I aren't just brothers (through adoption), we're best friends!
5. When Mom and Dad watch TV at night, Zim likes to lay on his bed in front of the fireplace and I like to lay on top of Mom. Ha woo.
6. My very favorite thing to do in the back yard is play Fetch with Mom! I love it! Zim would rather explore.
7. We love to greet
our fans people we see out on our walks. If someone walks by without stopping to admire us, we refuse to move and keep staring at them. I mean ... who could walk past us guys without a little cuddle or ear scratchie? We just don't get it!
OK! That's our seven random things. We already listed the rules. As per tagging 15 other bloggers ... anyone reading this - please consider yourselves tagged! (If you want to be.)
Many thanks again to our friends Jake and Isabella!
Dave (and Zim sends play bows!)