Who We Are

Friday, July 18, 2014

Garden Helpers

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Maggie and I have been working really hard lately, helping Mom tend our tomato and herb garden. Some days, we only have a few tomatoes to pick:

IMG_8545MagCamTomatoes
"Look at the big ones, Cam!"
"Those are Early Girls, Mags.  The little ones are Grape Tomatoes."

And other days, we have quite a few:

IMG_8408CamMagTomatoes
"Keep your snooter out of there, Maggie!"
"I'm just looking..."

Mags and I are right there to help Mom out and to keep her company!

IMG_8551MagCamTomatoes
"Tomatoes!"
"How many do we have today?"

For some odd reason, Mom prefers that we supervise from up on the deck, rather than coming out to help her with the harvest.

Oh, right.  I think I understand why.

IMG_8412MagCamTomatoes
"Have no fear, Mom!  I'll guard the tomatoes!"
"Who's going to guard them from you, Cam?  Ha roo roo roo!"

Me?  Steal a tomato or two?  I wouldn't do that.  Really.  Mom trusts me 100%!

IMG_8414CamTomatoes
"Just ... going to take a little look.
Oooooh!  The Burpee Big Boys are starting to come in!"

But really.  I wouldn't take one.

Cammie!

8 comments:

  1. Of course you wouldn't take one. You are a pawfessional guard! But those do look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are lucky - we are getting just one tomato every couple of days

    ReplyDelete
  3. We believe you. We do...

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. you EAT those things....ewwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sure do look tasty. Those lil grape ones would be a nice lil treat.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yous a good guard dog Cammie, keep watching cuz I'm on my way, we love tomatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think that when you're overrun with tomatoes your mom will let you have one? They're fun to roll around and play with before you eat it!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. we don't understand why your mom wouldn't want either of you to help harvest, Cammie. what, she doesn't want dog slobber on the fruit? sheesh! ;-/ your tomatoes look really good! ok, that comment is from our mom...we don't really go in for tomatoes...except the grape ones look like they'd be fun to whap around on the floor...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete