Who We Are

Friday, July 11, 2014

Photo Finish Friday

Hi everyone, it's me - Cammie!  I'm out here on the deck with Mags.

IMG_8201CamMag
Me and Maggie.

Mom thought it would be nice to do some portrait work in the nice morning light for Photo Finish Friday.

IMG_8220CamMag
"How's this, Mom?"

Apparently, she wanted me to smile.

IMG_8218CamMag
"Better?"
"I'm smiling, too!"

Mom said she didn't have a clear shot of Maggie, so I let Mags move to the front.

IMG_8217CamMag

Mom said Maggie wasn't smiling.  I know - pretty picky, don't you think?

IMG_8215CamMag
"Smile, Mags!"
"How's this?"

I thought that was pretty good.

IMG_8214CamMag
"Hey.  I'm starting to get tired!"

Somehow ... I think that's part of what Mom had in mind all along!

IMG_8216CamMag
"Clever, Mom.  Very clever."
"Oh, wait!  Got my second wind!  BOOM!"

We hope all of you have a great weekend!

Cammie!

10 comments:

  1. BOL....funny how those youngsters always get their second wind!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yu were tryin to wurk with the fotografer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gals gave your mom quite a run fur her money there... nice work.. gotta keep 'em WORKIN' fur it. RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would your momma WANT sweet Maggie to get tired? Humans, I just can't figure them out sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great idea your mom had to get some portraits in the morning! It looks like it worked out as planned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant photos :-) Hooman spends hours trying to get a good photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is tough to do photos when you just want to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great shots of you two girls together!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. We could just hear all that bitey face noise going on
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete