Who We Are

Monday, September 29, 2014

Five Stars

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie!  As promised, this is the next in my series of movie and TV show reviews, and oh, do I have a winner for you!  It's an episode of Midsomer Murders!

Dad started up the DVR and I couldn't wait to see what case Chief Inspector Barnaby and SGT Troy were going to be solving!  It was an episode called "Death of a Stranger".  It had everything - action, suspense, and ...

IMG_0689MagsTV
"Ooooh!  Foxhounds!"

That's right - Foxhounds!  It was great!  The hounds had plenty of speaking roles - and so did the horses they were running around with!

IMG_0691CamTV
"What are you watching?  Oh, horses!  And Foxhounds!  I think I'll join you!"

Isn't that great!?!  Even Cammie watched with us!  It was a thrilling show! The Foxhounds got to do a lot of running and sniffing - and one lady even gave them treats! What a GREAT episode!!!

IMG_0695CamMagsTV
"Ooh, that tri-colored one is really cute!  And fast!"
"Run, puppies!  RUN!  Oh, what a great show!"

I highly recommend the Midsomer Murders series!  Cam and I both give this episode a five-star rating!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I'll definitely have to watch that one! I hate shows where it's nothing but humans yapping all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know that was a show about dogs and horses. Maybe I can get momma to help me find it next week.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  3. that does sound like a great show - we haven't heard of it before

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawsome. We love a good murder mystery. Have marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the recommendation, Maggie! we'll have to add that episode to our movie queue :) not for the Foxhounds mind you, but the horses...no offense... ahem... seen any good kitty shows lately?

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy that must be a good one the way you are watching it. Thank you for the recommendation
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can tell you really liked it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a very good reviewer Mags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow….. I can't believe dat you are sooooooo calm watching dat horses and hounds. If I see any animal on TV, I run to dat TV wiff a stuffie in my mouth and jump up and down in front of da TV. I get so excite.
    You are so calm…. I am impressed.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete