Monday, September 29, 2014

Five Stars

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie!  As promised, this is the next in my series of movie and TV show reviews, and oh, do I have a winner for you!  It's an episode of Midsomer Murders!

Dad started up the DVR and I couldn't wait to see what case Chief Inspector Barnaby and SGT Troy were going to be solving!  It was an episode called "Death of a Stranger".  It had everything - action, suspense, and ...

IMG_0689MagsTV
"Ooooh!  Foxhounds!"

That's right - Foxhounds!  It was great!  The hounds had plenty of speaking roles - and so did the horses they were running around with!

IMG_0691CamTV
"What are you watching?  Oh, horses!  And Foxhounds!  I think I'll join you!"

Isn't that great!?!  Even Cammie watched with us!  It was a thrilling show! The Foxhounds got to do a lot of running and sniffing - and one lady even gave them treats! What a GREAT episode!!!

IMG_0695CamMagsTV
"Ooh, that tri-colored one is really cute!  And fast!"
"Run, puppies!  RUN!  Oh, what a great show!"

I highly recommend the Midsomer Murders series!  Cam and I both give this episode a five-star rating!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I'll definitely have to watch that one! I hate shows where it's nothing but humans yapping all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know that was a show about dogs and horses. Maybe I can get momma to help me find it next week.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  3. that does sound like a great show - we haven't heard of it before

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawsome. We love a good murder mystery. Have marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the recommendation, Maggie! we'll have to add that episode to our movie queue :) not for the Foxhounds mind you, but the horses...no offense... ahem... seen any good kitty shows lately?

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy that must be a good one the way you are watching it. Thank you for the recommendation
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can tell you really liked it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a very good reviewer Mags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow….. I can't believe dat you are sooooooo calm watching dat horses and hounds. If I see any animal on TV, I run to dat TV wiff a stuffie in my mouth and jump up and down in front of da TV. I get so excite.
    You are so calm…. I am impressed.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete