Who We Are

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Hey ... Wait A Minute!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  I need to tell you something startling that happened on our walk yesterday morning.  It started out just like always ...

IMG_0062CamWalk
Me, on the move

I had the lead for a while, then Mom wanted a shot of us girls together, so I let Mags catch up with me.  We discussed important things as we walked.

IMG_0064MagCamWalk
"Any cicadas in sight, Cam?"
"No, but I see some dropped tree fruit coming up."

Anyway, it was just not long after that shot that I saw it!!!  Mom must not have seen it, because I had lots of slack in my leash.  I was able to stealthily sneak up on it ...

IMG_0066CamBunny
Me, tip-toeing through the ivy.

A BUNNY!!!  And clearly he was oblivious that he's about to be DINNER!  I got as close as I thought I should ... and pounced!  Then I backed up ... because ...

IMG_0068CamBunny
"Hey ... wait a minute!  What in the ..."

He didn't run or anything!!!  Can you believe that?!?  It was amazing!!!

Cammie!

21 comments:

  1. Oh Cammie - sumbunny must hav tricked u - NOT NICE! Butt gurl, we Beaglebratz can c that u wuz all ready fur that bunny - bet the real bunny wuz just uzin'that fake bunny az a d-coy while the real one ran off sumwherez tue wreak havoc in sumbodiez garden.
    Shiloh-Lord of the Manor an'Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that bunny really let you get close to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD CAMMIE.... that bunny must have been FROZEN from FEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is just not right.... your neighbors are messing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We really like those harnesses. We may have to check them out. What did you find in the bushes?
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo seriously that is not right, a bunny not running, what is that all about?! Something is going on across the world Cam we've had exploding sofas.

    Concerned in Spain.
    Khumbu, Kyra and Rita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - those are the tricky bunnies = they are decoy bunnies and if you clamp your jaws of doom on it - you get toofer aches !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAs he sleepin or what!!! Those bunnies around us run around like crazies....
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL funny Frankie's comment. We could not have put it any better. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that the little white bunny must have been so scared that it couldn't move, I know you girls are sweet but I think even I would run away from you, your much bigger than me!
    Perplexing.... a very interesting walk indeed! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your tip toe action, very delicate. I think you scared the bunny so he froze! Good job. I have a great recipe for rabbit stew, just in case.


    Love Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  13. We were wondering what you might be chatting about BOL! Probably scared that bunny into being frozen!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws
    "Use Your Noodle & Vote For A Doodle!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those bunnies are getting braver - that's for sure!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  15. yoW! that sure was a brave bunny, Cammie! hee hee!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great hunting skills you have Cammie. I still want to see photos of a cicada or two. Hope you have a fantastic evening!
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  17. You probably scared the bunny stiff.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  18. BOL...Maybe it had the "Bunny in the Headlights" thingy going on....

    Crazy Bunny....
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  19. We can't believe some evil person would try to confuse you with a fake bunny, Cammie! You weren't fooled for long, were you!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  20. You know why he didn't run? You skeered him so much you PETRIFIED him! He turned right into stone. BOL!

    ReplyDelete