Who We Are

Friday, September 12, 2014

Photo Finish Friday

Greetings to all, it's me - Margaret Thatcher.  For this week's Photo Finish Friday, I finally have some actions shots of me that Mom took with the new camera!  Ready to take a look?  Let's go!

We went out back to play with my squeaky red football. Here I am, bringing it back after Mom threw it:

IMG_1689MagsRun
"Got it, got it, got it!!!"

We played a bunch of rounds of Fetch, then I settled down to squeak my football for a minute.

IMG_1697Mags
"Wait!  What's that?!?"

I thought I heard something.  It landed up in that tree!

IMG_1700Mags
"CICADA!"

It was a cicada, those ever-so-tasty, buzzing, crunchy treats!  I mean "bugs"! Oh, to be able to fly up into that tree and nail that thing!  Oh, well; there are more where that one came from.

Speaking of flying ...

IMG_1706MagsRun
"Wheeeeeee!"

Yeah, I know. I forgot my football. No problem; Mom will police it up.

IMG_1708MagsPose

Mom says I get more and more Siberian every day.  Isn't that great?!!?  Cam is very proud.

Have a great weekend!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. Great photos! Aren't Moms great - they always pick things up after us!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is one of the MANY thingys that our moms are good fur... Picking up our stuffs. RIGHT????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are a beauty!! Well done!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. You grew into such a beautiful young lady
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Maggie...you look all grown up! We just love your beautiful eyes!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We agree with Frankie....that what staff is for....picking up our stuff LOL. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes - we agree - Mom's are so good at picking things up after us :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great photos and what a fun week for you all! You both are sooooo pretty! Thanks for the smiles!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's a grreat shot of you at the end, Maggie! Did your momma give you LOTS of treats for it?

    ReplyDelete