Who We Are

Friday, September 19, 2014

Photo Finish Friday

Hello, everyone, it's me - Cammie!  After Mags played in the yard for a while yesterday, and after the apparent squirrels destroyed her toy, she recharged her batteries while I went out to do some yard exploring.  I'll share some of the pix Mom took for Photo Finish Friday.

The first thing I noticed out there was this:

IMG_2704CamYard
"Something's missing!"

At first, I thought that the same squirrels who destroyed Maggie's tennis ball took out the tomato plants! ...and the planters they were in!  Then I remembered seeing the planters up on the deck and that tomato season is over.  Could have been the squirrels, though.  You just never know!

I'm quite partial to the grasses and sedum plants growing over here:

IMG_2707CamGarden

I like to sit and meditate there. It's very peaceful. Speaking of peaceful - probably the most secluded, tranquil part of the garden is tucked up in the southeast corner.

IMG_2711CamGarden
"Ommmmmm...."

It's Mom's favorite spot.

Let's run down to the opposite corner of the yard!

IMG_2713CamYard
Me and the Pampas Grass

You can see our fence and the concrete strip under it really well there. We are considering doing a "favorite things" series, showcasing some of the best choices we've made for pup-related products. The fence and putting the concrete in would be high on that list! Very, very safe!

Let's check out the lavender!

IMG_2714CamGarden

I like the lavender. Not only does it smell nice, but it allegedly repels spiders. That's a very good thing!  (How many of your peeps are going out to get lavender now?)

IMG_2717CamGarden
"I love my one-on-one time!"

Anyway, Mom and I had great fun in the yard, but as it was after I'd had my big walk and after playtime with Mags ...

IMG_2718CamGarden
"Yawnnn..."

Yep.  It was time to head inside and take a little nap.  Thanks for exploring the yard with me!

I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Cammie!

9 comments:

  1. What a very peaceful Photo Finish Cammie!! OH, and Mama is headed out to buy some lavender...seems Northern California is FULL of spiders!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a grreat yard! I always like looking around it. And good job keeping on the alert for those squirrels. You never know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really like that stone fence you have there. It matches your furs
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your garden. OMD we are chuckling at the Pampas Grass as over here as the rumour goes it was planted in peoples' front gardens as a sign you were swingers. No one has it over here. Wonder why?????Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do have a beautiful yard but why do you have to be on on a lead on it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hawwoooo Camo! beautiful garden indeed:) Play bows,

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love your garden. With all the spiders we have in our garden maybe we should get some lavender too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your garden and YOU look beautiful in it :) Enjoy your weekend. Meditate in that beautiful grass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you sure have a beautiful yard!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete