Who We Are

Monday, September 15, 2014

Movie Review

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie!  As many of you know, I love to watch TV.  British detective shows, Westerns, sports competitions and even movies.  I thought I'd start a movie review series.

Over the weekend, we watched a movie called The Hobbit:  The Desolation of Smaug.

IMG_0187MagsTV
"What's on?  Oooh, Hobbits!  I love Hobbits!"

It held my attention well enough ...

IMG_0196MagsTV
"This guy isn't looking so hot!"

... but frankly, I was a bit disappointed. I kept waiting for the GOOD kind of Hobbit action - like Second Breakfast, Elevenses, Afternoon Tea ... you know, that kind of stuff. But there was none of it. Still, it had a good story line that kept moving. I rate it 4 out of 5 paws.

I'm not sure what we're watching next, but I'll be sure to let you know what I think!  What about you all?  What movies do you like?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. good review - movies should have more snack times in them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gussie likes to watch tv also but he barks at everyone on there and drives us crazy....
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review there but movies should come with snacks we say. I am not a TV fan so no movies for me. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dory just loves dog commercials...as for the pawrents...they love anything hobbit or sci fi!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. we don't watch too many movies around here. mom has a short attention span and the rest of us tend to fall asleep before the end MOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ernie only wants to watch his PUPPY PAWTY movie... and he KEEPS talkin ALL the way through it .... BORRRRRING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like movies with barking dogs. They really grab our attention!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like movies with doggies and kitties in them.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Join us for our week long "Road To The Great Debate"! It started today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dogs don't even notice the TV unless it barks or howls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy that's a good show
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've watched that movie with Momma, and I must admit I find it terribly lacking. Where are the DOGS? Do you really expect me to believe that they'd go on this long trip and not bring their faithful pups along? I don't think Thorin would've boarded his dog for that long! And he doesn't have parents to leave his dog with Grandma like Momma does with me sometimes. So that really pulled me out of the movie.

    ReplyDelete