Who We Are

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Have No Idea

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  After our walk this morning, I went out back for special one-on-one time with Mom.  We opted to play with my double-tennis-ball-on-a-rope toy!  I love that thing!

We played Tuggy-Tug for a bit:

IMG_2680MagsToy
"Tuggy-tug, Mom!"
"Keep it gentle, Mags!"

I'm working on the "gentle" thing.  Whatever.

We played Fetch for a bit:

IMG_2691MagsToy
"Got it, got it!  Here I ... wait.  What's that over there?"

Mom says my attention span could use some "development".  Not to be redundant, but whatever.

Anyway, Mom turned away from me for about 30 seconds to take a picture of a flower, and then ...

IMG_2700BallMags
"Umm... Maggie?"
"La la la la la la la..."

Wow.  Look at what she found!  Interesting.

IMG_2701MagsBall
"I wasn't done with that!"

My official line is that I have no idea how that happened - in case anyone asks. Or in case my mom reads our blog.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. WE know how it happened.... you stepped away to HELP your mom... and when you turned back... A FLOCK of SQUIRRELS were SHREDDING it.
    THAt is OUR story and we are sticking with you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who snuck in the yard and did that!
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree with Frankie and Ernie - It was the squirrels - those guys are so darn sneaky and always making us get in trouble for their mischief

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, we are pretty sure we see a couple of squirrels hiding and laughing over there in those beautiful tall grasses - they must be the guilty ones.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha! Nala is enjoying this post because she has been doing the exact same thing for YEARS! No tennis ball toy is safe! Good going girlfriend!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squirrels did it!! Tell your mom to NEVER turn her back, cuz those squirrels and VERY sneaky.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giggles. I know the feeling about short attention spans...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We sooooo think it was the next door neighbor squirrel!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. We agree it was the squirrels we know it was. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOMEBODY sure made fast work of that!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD, did you have ball-chewing squirrels invade your yard too?!?!

    ReplyDelete