Who We Are

Monday, September 22, 2014

Line Up!

Hello, everyone.  It's me - Cam.  Oh, do Maggie and I have something to tell you!  We're far too exhausted to go through it all today, but it started out like this ...

"Who wants to go do something new?"
"Yeah!  Who wants to go somewhere in the RAV4?"
"Fun family time!  All of us together!"
"Won't this be great?!?"
"Everypuppy line up for some fun!!!"


Those were Mom and Dad's voices. We had already gone on a long walk, so we thought we'd be off on a really cool adventure!  I mean - it sounded GREAT, right? And so, of course, this was our reaction:

IMG_0397MagCamLineUp
"I'm in!  ... I guess.  I mean ... this isn't a trick or something, is it?"
"Me first!  I mean, me, too!"

Tune back in tomorrow.  I seem to have a sixth sense about these kinds of things.

Cammie!

15 comments:

  1. Every buddy is in line! We have to wait til tomorrow!!!
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like the old lets go somewhere exciting trick - when what they really mean i lets go the vets and get tuck with needles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh... I smell V-E-T! Or worse, the groomer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure this isn't one of those TRICKS that our peeps sometimes play on us??? Be CAREFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! We hope it is a FUN place!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Hope your weather is cooperating! We had rain on and off all day. An adventure-we are going on one to on Wednesday, but Hunter will stay with Lily. I can't wait to hear.
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like somepuppy's tail might be out of line!

    My tail is always out of line, in case you're wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If it was a trick I sure hope there were LOTS of treats involved.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shot. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great line up shot of you pups, Cammie! we hope that if your folks took you both for a ride, they didn't, er, "take you for a ride"...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL, BOL we smell the blood or fur stealers. Don't be fooled doglets we think you being duped.
    Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL! You two are purrfect for the Army!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why do get the feeling that its not quite what you wanted to do. I hope it was though

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do we want to slip into that line up too?!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete