Who We Are

Saturday, September 27, 2014

How To Help Change The Sheets

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Since Cam and I are Working Breed pups, we have lots of jobs around the house.  One of mine is to help change the sheets on the bed.  Yep, every time Mom starts to strip the bed, I dash in so I can help!  Mom REALLY appreciates it - I just know it!  I thought I'd share what I do, so all of you can be just as helpful!  Ready?

It's important to lay right smack in the middle of the bed.  Get there and don't move!  It's critical to hold the sheets down!  Like so:

IMG_0559MagsBedMaking
"No need to thank me, Mom.
I'm in the Working Breed group; I was bred for just this kind of thing."

Really.  It's tough, but it's in my blood to give it my all!

See how Mom can just pile all the sheets up around me?  How helpful is that?!?  And you know, with that sun coming in, and the sheets all nice and warm, and ...

IMG_0562MagsBedMaking
"Ooooh ... soooo commmmfyyyy ..."

Yeah.  This might take a little bit longer than I thought.  Don't worry, though - I'll stay here until the job is done!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. I am so toadally there! I help the same way!
    An when Mommy dumps the clean laundry on the bed? I helped keep the stuff on the bed 'til she gets it all folded an put away!

    It's good to be a helper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I know how to do that. Not as well as you, butt I'll keep working on it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like helping to make the bed too! I am sure the peeps could NOT do it without us!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have such a great work ethic, Maggie! good on you for seeing the job through. we're sure your mom appreciates that :)

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like to help like that too. It is so much fun to lay on the bed and have mom or dad try to get the sheets off. I, Walter like to roach on my back when it is happening too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOw very helpful you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL - kind of like a paperweight for bed sheets.... ;)

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maggie - you are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love helping unmake the bed over here. Then there is nothing like a good roll in fresh linen. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a wonderfully helpful girl, Maggie! Your mom is so lucky to have you!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how tireless you working breeds are!

    ReplyDelete