Who We Are

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dogs With Blogs

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me - Dave. How many of you are members of Dogs With Blogs? Have you submitted anything to the new blog Dogs With Blogs... What It Means To Me? There are some really great posts up there. Please check it out and send in a post of your own.

We sent one in; you can see it here. We thought Steve and Kat submitted a great entry, as did Marvin (wooo, how we miss our pal Marvin!), and... well... all the entries are just great!

I'm going to head down to the Studio later today to give Mom a paw with the new fabric she got in. She washed it and now she needs to iron it. My job is to watch her. I better rest up. It's going to be a tough day. Woo.

Luv,
Dave

PS: We got a really nice comment from our lovely friends China and Madie about one of our older videos. Before Blogger uploaded vids directly, we used a service called Video Egg; unfortunately, that is no longer functioning. We are going to convert those old videos over to Blogger or YouTube. Thanks for asking about them - we'll get them back up and running soon!

16 comments:

  1. Dave, we love the entry. We also love this picture of you on the fabric, which really brings out your BEAUTIFUL eyes--and terrific freckles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave...
    You'd be proud of me...I've been helping Mom with some fabric projects lately. I'll have to post about it so you can see what I've been up to...I've been paying attention to what you do and it has really helped!

    Oh and your post on the What DWB means to me was pawsome. I just love you pups - woo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. w00fs A04, heehee this iz a test...if it works bb in a min wiff comment..blogger not being nice.

    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  4. w00f's again, well dat worked..me has to send in me what dwb means to me..me mama being very slow...heehee me mama likes the way she gives u ur baffs...will post picksurs of me baff soon...tooked 2 and they had to fite me..

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You summed it up perfectly and it is hard to put it into words.

    Princess Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO WOO Dave

    we will go and check out the Dogs with BLog - what is means to me stories and make our Mom add one for us!
    You are a very very hard working Siberian making sure your Mom does her work right!
    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so hope woo were adekhwately khompensated fur all that hard work!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitch and I both submitted our DWB stories! We've got to head over and read all about you guys!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dave, what happens when your Mom "irons" stuff? Does it make the fabric strong like iron?

    Sometimes the Human Assistant spills something on himself that makes his clothes stiff. Is it like that?

    Except he would be made if that happened right after he washed the clothes.

    So I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your entry is pawesome!
    Video Egg was great! Too bad is no longer working!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY We just came tonight to see if the vids were back!!! We LOVE seeing the Stormy Speaks one especially!
    Licks'n'Sniffs,
    China & Madie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet you'll pick a pawsome fabric. I'll go take a look at the what DWB means to me now

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some great entrys on DWB what it means to me.. hope they keep coming!
    Yours is just awesome!

    I bought Mum a replacement "Dave" for the one we sent Khyra.. I just couldn't stand the whining anymore!! BOL!

    Ben xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. PeeeS I think my image host was down the other day... but trust me you really don't wanna see those Dress Pics!
    We are catching up too.. Mum has been sick so blogging and visiting blogs has been a bit hit and miss this week!

    Ben xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are such a hard worker, you deserve employee of the YEAR award!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love your "What DWB Means to Me". Says it all, doesn't it?
    (We are sooo behind on visiting...)
    Hugs
    Sunny & Scooter

    ReplyDelete