Who We Are

Friday, October 03, 2008

White Tail in the Sunset...

Ha roo and meows, readers! It's me, Stormy. Have you voted for MaPaw at the Animal Rescue site yet? Please don't forget! You can vote every day until the 14th of December!

Ammy and Zim got a lot of sweet comments on their "A to Z" post the other day! Aren't my little redheads adorable?!? I love them to pieces! Thank you for all the kind words.

Also, we've received several emails about the "cleaned up" version of the award Am mentioned in that post. We are more than happy for you to post our version of it on your blogs - please just right click it and save it to your computer, then post it on your blog!

Ammy received some comments expressing concern about how cooperative they were for the photos she posted. Fear not! We in the Ao4 aren't making a habit of it - trust me. In fact, I thought you all might enjoy a little picture Dave helped Mom take of me the other evening.


Isn't that great? Had his tail not framed the left-hand side of the shot, the lighting would have been just right and Mom would have had a lovely shot of me enjoying the sunset. Quel dommage! I'm so glad he had my six like that! Way to go, Dave!

Have a great weekend everypuppy and kitty!

Tail wags,
Storms

12 comments:

  1. TRUE Magna khum laude graduates of The SZK Skhhool of Photo Khlass!

    Such an almost grrrrrreat shot!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Dave! Work that tail!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect timing on that shot!

    Woos & a-roos,
    Star & Jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe Good job Dave!! My Mom says it's a good thing she doesn't use film anymore because I'm so good at not cooperating for photos. She says she'd be broke from buying film and having it developed all the time. I'm glad, too because I think that would come out of my treat and toy budget.
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm, wow I wish I had a brother to get my back! way to go Dave.. your timing was spot on.
    I pretend to pose then when I see her finger going for that button i turn.. she has so many photos of my rear end!.. it amuses me if not her!

    We didn't forget to click today, and we will get that on the blog, but Mum is still busy trying to keep up with the comp posts. Infact we are just about to go post the photos of the latest prize winners goodies and the new competition!

    Mum swooned at the Woos you sent Dave.. yeah thanks.. anytime now she is gonna trade me in for a Husky!

    Have a great weekend all of you,

    Ben xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the picture..
    You have a great weekend..


    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no Callie doe NOT walk softly. You should hear the racket when she runs up the stairs.. She doesn't hear when she knocks things over either..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture!
    Have a good night
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO WOO

    What a great picture and your Mom didn't even have to use photo shop!

    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're going to let all our friends and blogging friends know about this! Thanks again for helping MaPaw!

    Kisses, Sky boy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go Dave! Glad you guys are still keeping your Mom on her toes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Storm, that is an awesome photo. Mom took one like that of me... I have to post it.
    Puppy Woos,
    Cornelia Marie

    ReplyDelete