Who We Are

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PT With Drill SGT Zim

Ha roo, pups and kits! It's me - Drill SGT Zim! I know Dave showed you some of our fitness equipment last year (wow! a year ago tomorrow - how cool!) when he was doing some pumpin' up to impress Holly. Mom and Dad spend a lot of time in our exercise room, so I thought I should mosey on in and see if I could get a workout of my own in.

Dave didn't think the weight machine or the elliptical machine were too Sibe-friendly, so I went right for the treadmill. Here I am, giving it a go:

This really isn't too bad. I don't understand why Mom is so tired when she gets off this thing, though.

I could keep this up all day.

Have a great day, everypup, and remember to make time for some PT!

Play bows!
Drill SGT Zim

15 comments:

  1. It also looks furry nap-able IF woo add a bit of sunshine!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Zim, did somepup forget to tell woo to turn the treadmill ON?

    Woo are so cute.

    Woos and wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wrestle for PT. Do you think that is good?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work Zimmy, looks like the kind of workout we can get behind!

    ;o)
    M & I

    ReplyDelete
  5. We prefer our PT outside doing zoomies around the trees.keeps us fast and agile.

    Princess Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's because you actually know how to use the equipment. Humans think it only works if it's moving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, I have a question. Does Dave still have a girlfriend? Just wondered is all. Perfectly innocent question.
    My PT is running like a madwoman in the yard!!
    Hugs
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo Woo Zim!
    Ummmm, aren't you facin' the wrong way???
    Maw says some us of sibes in dis house are a bit backwards. What do she mean by dat?????
    Wese just has to do more zoomies in da house ta show her.

    Husky kisses,
    Biloxi

    ReplyDelete
  9. humans are so not smart, they are probably using it wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mom had one of those things that she used to hang clothes!
    She is soooooo lazy!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. I walk almost 4 miles a day around the neighborhood. Wanna come with us?
    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  12. maybe woo can demonstrate proper running technique so your mom will get with it. (Woo have such lovely eyes!)

    Woos,
    Star

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOO WOO ZImmy

    You know, what can we say about our humans - everything is so hard for them! Maybe your Mom will notice that you aren't tired and get the hint?
    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The secret of the treadmill and not getting tired is easy.

    But don't tell your Mama Zim.

    I will whisper it in your ear -

    "Don't switch it on!"

    love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look kinda worried, Zim. And so did Stormy in the post before this one. Hope everything's okay there!

    ReplyDelete