Who We Are

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Awards/Tags!

Hey everypup and everycat!  It's me - Zim!  Wow, we received a couple really cool awards/tags lately!  I wanted to take a few minutes here to show you the cool awards and to thank our friends!

First up is the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award from our very cool friend Ludo.  You may know him as Ludwig Van Puppy!  

Ludo said we are "wise dogs" and that he always learns lots from us.  Ha roo!  Thanks, pal!  We learn lots from you, too.  In fact, we're hoping to do our own post one day soon like your Tricky Tuesday!  Won't that be something!

We also received an award/tag from my bestest friend, Huffle!  It's the "Life is Grand" award!

Huffle said we're supposed to post 5 reasons why we think life is grand, then pass it along to 5 more blogs.  For me, there are way more than five reasons life is grand, but here are the first five that come to mind, in no particular order:
1.  I'm not chained to a tree any more.
2.  Storm makes life grand; she teaches me important things every single day.
3.  Ammy makes life grand; she taught me that it's OK to love and trust, and gives me constant reassurance.
4.  Dave makes life grand; he showed me how to play when he joined the family.  He's always game for zoomies or neck grabbies!
5.  I have a Mom and Dad who love me and treat me with kindness and take me on cool adventures.
There are tons more things, like I said, but those are sure the basics.

I'm never sure who to pass awards along to, so I'm going to do a little criss-cross action here!  I'd like to give the "Life is Grand" award/tag to Ludo!  And I'd like Huffle to have the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award!

Many thanks to both of you - 

- we all appreciate your thoughtfulness and think having you as friends makes life grand, also!

Dave was tagged by the Dughallmor Beagles and will get on it within the next few days!

Play bows,
Zim

19 comments:

  1. Hey, Zim, that's a very long leash on you. Were you checking out the yard for Oswald and family? Better warn them to hunker down with the snow coming in!!!

    Congrats on the awards - and we agree totally with the givers of the compliments. And yes, life with a wonderful family is just the grandest!

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Zim on the awards. I think you have star quality. You should think about joining the 'Make your pet a star' Sweepstakes at MyPetCareTV. All you have to do is create a profile on the site and you're automatically entered. Who knows you could be on your way to Hollywood, all expense paid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Awards Zim - well deserved.
    We are glad that life is grand for you - we agree having a family who love you is grand!
    We wish every dog was as lucky as we are.
    lots of love
    Martha & Bailey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards and the fact that you found yourself a better pack!
    -Kira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you Zim for passing on the award and tag and congrats too! Your 5 things are really good and thoughtful.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards! Your life really is grand! I'm so happy you found your family! :)

    I love that picture of you! You're so cute! How long is that leash?

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw thanks Zimmie! You are the bestest friend ever!

    You know, I think I will move to you. My v-e-t clearly has no concept of proper care for me.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Zimmie! I'm noticin' that long lead, too1 Whatcha doin'? Have you been out to make friends with that neighborcat yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome awards..
    We like the last picture the best.. A pretty red one.. hehe

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on your awards! We have definitely learned a lot from you guys for sure!! Life is grand for us well cared for pups!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your awards, great list Zim!

    Holly & Zac...XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Zim!
    Congrats on your awards! You four certainly deserve them!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your awards!
    I am so happy that you have a happy life!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  15. Khongrats!

    So furry well deserved!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your life does sound pretty grand! Congrats on the awards.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your awards Zim! You certainly deserve the grand life you have with your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your awards Zim :)
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOO WOO

    What great awards!!! Congratulations!! You guys deserve them!

    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete