Tail wags, readers! It's me - Stormy. Our very lovely friend Ransom tagged Dave and me in the "Honest Scrap" tag. Or as she put it, "Stormy, Dave and the other two." Ha roo roo roo! "The other two." We had a lot of fun around here with that one. Ammy did this tag award a little bit ago, so she's got an "out" anyway. We may have Zim help us out with this one.
Click on either of those two links for the rules and details. Basically, we're to list 10 honest things about ourselves and tag 10 other bloggers. Let's get started!
1. Dave and I did stints in the same shelter. Actually, Zim did, too. I was about a year and a half old when I adopted my forever family; Dave was about 4.
2. I'm about 13; Dave is about 11. We'd like to think that neither of us acts like it.
3. I gave birth to Ammy when she was about 4 months old; I gave birth to Zim when he was about a year and a half old. Seriously. Mom told me they were my puppies and she would never lie to me!
4. I have to take the lead when we are on our walks! Dave and I frequently share the lead; he pulls less that way, so Mom is happier.
Me (Storms) in the lead
5. Dave works hard as Mom's Guide Dog for the Color Blind. You can follow their latest projects on Bags by KZK, if you're interested. Here's Dave hard at work the other day:
Dave, Guide Dog for the Color Blind
I don't know how he does it, day after day!
6. We each have our "signature color". This is the color of collar we each wear, and the color our comments are on the blog. And unless someone hooks up the wrong leash, it's our leash color, too. It makes life less confusing. I am red, Ammy is green, Zim is blue and Dave is purple. Here's Ammy, sporting her green ensemble:
7. All of us in the Ao4 get along extremely well. We and the bipeds worked hard to get us to that point. That being said, Dave and I don't always see eye-to-eye on things.
Me and Dave, not seeing eye-to-eye
8. I am the leader of the Ao4. What I say goes. At least for the redheads. I've learned to accept that Dave marches to his own tune. I probably wouldn't accept that from anypuppy else, but he's just so nice! (Don't tell him I said that!)
9. We are a very tight pack. All six of us.
10. Zim got a package in the mail yesterday! It was exciting for all of us. He'll tell you all about it tomorrow!
Zim checking out his package!
Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed our list. Thanks for the tag, Ransom; it was fun! Have all of you been tagged yet? Would you like to be? If so, consider yourselves tagged!
Dave, Mom and I are off to find Dad and the redheads. Have a great day!