Before I get started, remember the picture I posted yesterday of the cat and a Sibe shadow? Those of you who guessed that it was Zim were right! He is a cat magnet for sure. It's got to be like his bestest friend Huffle said, "All the cats know he is an honorary kitty cat so it's okay." Makes sense to me.
Me... deep in thought
...then came up with my answers. Here goes!
1. What is your name? Dave
The following answers must all begin with the first letter of your name.
2. A four letter word? Dirt
3. Girl name: I’m going to go with Dakota, as in the bee-woo-tiful Dakota of the OP Pack
4. Boy name: Dirk, the Black Lab who lives down the street
5. Occupation: Drill Instructor
6. Color: Dove Grey
7. Piece of clothing: Dress Blue Uniform
8. Food: Doritos
9. Item in the bathroom: Dental floss, Drano
10. Place/City: Dallas
11. A reason for being late: Daydreaming. (Or as Ammy says, "Dave dreaming.") (See photo above)
12. Something you’d yell: Since I was tagged as Mom’s Guide Dog for the Color Blind, I’ll go with: Don’t put those colors together!!!
13. Movie: "Dances with Wolves" (quite disappointing; I thought it was going to be about something else altogether!)
14. Something you can drink: Diet Coke (not me, but I've seen Mom drink it)
15. Band: Dave Brubeck Quartet!
16. Animal: Dingo
17. Street name: Dave’s Road! Seriously! Check out this picture of it my friends Sitka and Cornelia Marie took for me:
18. Car: Daewoo
19. Song: Dr. Woo by Steely Dan. OK... it's really Dr. Wu...
20. Activity that includes more than one participant: D-Day took a lot of people
Thank you for the tag, Nicky; I feel very honored! If I could, I'd hug you right now. Since I can't, here's an air smoochie for you:
Would anypup or anykitty else like to play? If so, please consider yourselves tagged! Have fun!