Who We Are

Saturday, March 28, 2009

D-Dave Day

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's Dave!  That's right - two days in a row!  Or as Ammy said, "Two Daves in a row."  Ha woo.  She's so funny.  


Before I get started, remember the picture I posted yesterday of the cat and a Sibe shadow?  Those of you who guessed that it was Zim were right!  He is a cat magnet for sure.  It's got to be like his bestest friend Huffle said, "All the cats know he is an honorary kitty cat so it's okay."  Makes sense to me.


On to our game!  The Dughallmor Beagles' mom tagged me, Dave, Guide Dog for the Color Blind, in an alphabet type of game!  I gave this a lot of hard thought...


Me... deep in thought


...then came up with my answers.  Here goes!


1. What is your name? Dave

The following answers must all begin with the first letter of your name.

2. A four letter word? Dirt

3. Girl name: I’m going to go with Dakota, as in the bee-woo-tiful Dakota of the OP Pack

4. Boy name: Dirk, the Black Lab who lives down the street

5. Occupation: Drill Instructor

6. Color: Dove Grey

7. Piece of clothing: Dress Blue Uniform

8. Food: Doritos

9. Item in the bathroom: Dental floss, Drano

10. Place/City: Dallas

11. A reason for being late: Daydreaming.  (Or as Ammy says, "Dave dreaming.")  (See photo above)

12. Something you’d yell: Since I was tagged as Mom’s Guide Dog for the Color Blind, I’ll go with: Don’t put those colors together!!!

13. Movie: "Dances with Wolves" (quite disappointing; I thought it was going to be about something else altogether!)

14. Something you can drink: Diet Coke (not me, but I've seen Mom drink it)

15. Band: Dave Brubeck Quartet!

16. Animal: Dingo

17. Street name: Dave’s Road!  Seriously!  Check out this picture of it my friends Sitka and Cornelia Marie took for me:


18. Car: Daewoo

19. Song: Dr. Woo by Steely Dan. OK... it's really Dr. Wu...

20. Activity that includes more than one participant: D-Day took a lot of people


 Thank you for the tag, Nicky; I feel very honored!  If I could, I'd hug you right now.  Since I can't, here's an air smoochie for you:


Smoochies!


Would anypup or anykitty else like to play?  If so, please consider yourselves tagged!  Have fun!


Luv,

Dave

21 comments:

  1. Love your list and it reminded our hu-dad of a story about Dave Brubeck.

    Many, many, many years ago when our hu-dad was in college, he worked at the campus theater loading and unloading trucks for various acts (Cheap Trick once - he thought that was cool).

    As he was unloading for one group, he went to the nose of the tractor trailer to unload this beautiful piano when suddenly (as he told his hu-dad later on the phone) this "old guy" came out and started telling everyone to be careful.

    Once the piano unloaded, the "old guy" started practicing on the piano and he was (again as told to his hu-dad) "pretty good."

    Thankfully, our grand-dad told our hu-dad who Dave Brubeck was and our hu-dad sat back stage through the show and was amazed. Fortunately, our hu-dad is much smarter about music today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that game before but you did a pawesome job Dave! I hope you aren't getting too much ice so you can still safely go for walks. Otherwise, it sounds like a great weekend to stay in and nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 'D's Davy-boy! The best bit was the air smoochy..aaahhh..thank you! Or should I say Tank-woooo! And tank-woo for playing :D
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great D's Dave,

    Two Daves in a row!! That made Mum happy! and about Mum.. yes I love my Mum cuddles (though she is really tiny so it's more of a Mum squish fest) but Mum is usually the one holding the flashy box so It's not often that the squish fests get documented.
    I may get Millie to play that game, if she is allowed.. she chewed Mums fave shoe today so she may be barred from blogging!

    Mum sends snooter rubs and ear scritches,

    Ben xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dave!
    It's nice to see you two days in a row! You did a great job with that tag! Maybe I will try it later!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was very cool Dave! I especially like the Daewoo. That name was certainly invented by a husky--don't you think?

    Ozzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very impressive list there Dave. That picture of you looking thoughtful was good!
    Hope you are having a nice weekend.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job! (Love Dr. Woo!) Very funny!
    Hugs xo,
    SAmmie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the tag. If you are passing out smooches I will take one to go. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answers Dave! I am going to play later as I was tagged while Mom was away on vacation....lots of catching up to do! Have a great Saturday! Oh, I will tell my Nanny you like her color sense....she is pretty amazing at that stuff! She also made a duck baby blanket while she was here with the cutest stitching on the ducks! :)

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great D's, Dave. Dakota says thanks to you. The air smoochie arrived very quickly with the lovely winds. We finally have some snow, just a bit, but we got lots of icy slush. Very tricky slicky out there.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a very cool list and I will play this week Davy.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  13. mm Doritos, I wish I had some right now. We do have plenty of dirt tho! This was fun, thanks for sharing your D's.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog featuring the life of your adorable doggy! Sorry it has been a while since I stopped by but I have been super busy in the garden.

    Happy Spring

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Dave!
    Two Daves in a row is great!
    Good job with those answers!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way cool answers! I may play but first I need to figure if I want to use the P or the E

    Princess Eva

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8:59 AM

    Ohhh what a fun game!!! We Love that we found your road! We looked for you on it, but never found you. And we LOVE your kissy photo :)
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hee hee, mom loves your kissy photo, Dave. Great game answers too. We think that we shall play too

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cool that you have a street named after you, Dave!
    Great answers!
    What a fun tag!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have you ever gotten to eat some doritos? I think they look tasty. What could be better than some crunchy cheese?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete