Who We Are

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Ocean!??!

Tail wags, dear readers!  It's me, Stormy.  We've been having some incredibly warm weather the past few days!  This makes the bipeds happy for some reason - and I must say, it has its pluses for us, too.

Davy, for instance, loves to lay on the deck, bask in the sun, and have his tummy rubbed -- as you saw yesterday.  Oddly, we don't get to do that when it's 20 below.

Zim's a tad upset about his really cool snow forts suddenly disappearing, but Mom has made it up to him by taking him on some cool adventures.  He'll post about those soon!

And me?  I have to say, even though I do love a nice snow, the ice underneath everything was making it hard for me to get around.  But now look!

IMG_1295 Stormy
"Grass!  I can stand on GRASS!"

Almost all of the ice is gone! I can walk without slipping again! And look a bit closer, just past the ice!!! I might have discovered a new ocean! Right here in our own front yard!

IMG_1296 Storms
"Could this be yet another new ocean?!?"

Waterfront property! How exciting! I hope the city appraisers don't catch wind of this and raise our taxes. Ha roo roo roo!

Tail wags,
Storms

12 comments:

  1. Man, we feel the same way about that ice stuff that lurks under the snow. Glad yours is gone. Finally ours too.
    Mom hopes NO MORE. Though I and Bentley George, you little sh*t, etc,etc, love the snow. but that ice.......Mom isn't so graceful anyhow and well, you get the pic...
    Howdy to Dave
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have waterfront property. Maybe you can open up a resort.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an ocean in your front yard? How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you discovered it, you get to name it, Stormy.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD, I wish I had my very own ocean.
    You are some lucky dog!

    Al - Rudy's Brother

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh Waterfront property! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The oceans are popping up all over the place
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pawsome is that? your very own ocean front!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've got a moat going there!

    Our yard is looking quite similar! Mom calls it "the swamp"! Harooroo!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another ocean very close to your house!
    I know you love that!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monty would love to play in your new ocean!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo-hoo! Ocean front property -cool! Did woo know that in the town just north of us, any homeowner who can see the ocean from even just one window has to pay a yearly "ocean view" tax? No kidding! Maybe woo are lucky to have a seasonal view.


    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete